THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Glad to see Rick finally grew a pair almost equivalent to Shane's.
When Rick mentioned about getting back Hershel so they can have that baby, I screamed "ABORTION!". Why dude wants to have Shane's baby is beyond me. But I'm going to guess that car crash basically aborted that fetus. 

He doesn't know about Shane and Lori. He doesn't know it's Shanes...plus didn't Lori say it was Ricks anyway? Unless I missed something.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Glad to see Rick finally grew a pair almost equivalent to Shane's.
When Rick mentioned about getting back Hershel so they can have that baby, I screamed "ABORTION!". Why dude wants to have Shane's baby is beyond me. But I'm going to guess that car crash basically aborted that fetus. 

He doesn't know about Shane and Lori. He doesn't know it's Shanes...plus didn't Lori say it was Ricks anyway? Unless I missed something.

Rick
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Rick, Hershel and Glenn attempt to fight off the lifeless walkers that mindlessly seek them out, while also fending off the living enemies they have managed to acquire; Shane puts himself in order to save Lori from a grim fate

Preview of "Triggerfinger"

Spoiler [+]
Rick, Hershel and Glenn attempt to fight off the lifeless walkers that mindlessly seek them out, while also fending off the living enemies they have managed to acquire; Shane puts himself in order to save Lori from a grim fate

Preview of "Triggerfinger"

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Rick does know that shane & Lori was knocking boots..

Then I missed something somewhere lol.

Yeah he acknowledged that in the previous episode when he talked to Lori about her pregnancy.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Rick does know that shane & Lori was knocking boots..

Then I missed something somewhere lol.

Yeah he acknowledged that in the previous episode when he talked to Lori about her pregnancy.

rick seem to know there was something sketchy about the Philly guys when they walked in. it was interesting to how rick was in the same position as hershel, when the new guys wanted to join the group.

rick seem to know there was something sketchy about the Philly guys when they walked in. it was interesting to how rick was in the same position as hershel, when the new guys wanted to join the group.

Back
Top Bottom