THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by justscrap

rick seem to know there was something sketchy about the Philly guys when they walked in. it was interesting to how rick was in the same position as hershel, when the new guys wanted to join the group.

He probably remembered what Rene did on True Blood.
laugh.gif

rick seem to know there was something sketchy about the Philly guys when they walked in. it was interesting to how rick was in the same position as hershel, when the new guys wanted to join the group.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Spoiler [+]
Rick, Hershel and Glenn attempt to fight off the lifeless walkers that mindlessly seek them out, while also fending off the living enemies they have managed to acquire; Shane puts himself in order to save Lori from a grim fate

Preview of "Triggerfinger"
ohhh i see how thats gonna go between shane and rick

Spoiler [+]
Rick, Hershel and Glenn attempt to fight off the lifeless walkers that mindlessly seek them out, while also fending off the living enemies they have managed to acquire; Shane puts himself in order to save Lori from a grim fate

Preview of "Triggerfinger"
ohhh i see how thats gonna go between shane and rick

Cool ep. Best thing was what Rick did in the end. Nice scenes. At first I thought dudes were injecting the cannibal plot.

Cool ep. Best thing was what Rick did in the end. Nice scenes. At first I thought dudes were injecting the cannibal plot.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Rene..  
roll.gif

Glad it's back on, this show is 
pimp.gif

Anyone else not like watching the previews for the next episode, I like being 100% in suspense..

I usually don't watch the preview.. but this episode ending was too cool for me.. not to look at the preview..

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Rene..  
roll.gif

Glad it's back on, this show is 
pimp.gif

Anyone else not like watching the previews for the next episode, I like being 100% in suspense..

I usually don't watch the preview.. but this episode ending was too cool for me.. not to look at the preview..

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

what was up with the arm when it fell off the car? was it just a filler scene?

LOL..I though the arm was going to move..

i was hoping one of the walkers was still alive and when she sat back down it was gonna grab her 
laugh.gif

i was hoping one of the walkers was still alive and when she sat back down it was gonna grab her 
laugh.gif

i found that interesting too, i thought one of walkers was going to jump up at Andrea when she was going to put the arm back.

laugh.gif

I thought the same thing too lol. They should of done that to made the scene more interesting or something sheesh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom