tumblr_lzhg75jeji1r1xa61o4_250.jpg
tumblr_lzhg75jeji1r1xa61o2_250.jpg
Damn this girl is useless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Completely useless..

the Lori meme is lulz. saw this earlier...
laugh.gif

2rqk6yd.jpg

why does everyone on the farm assume that her unborn child is ok? women have miscarriages from falling out of bed, and this chick did some Super Dave type stunts in that car... all cannot be well.

everyone on this show sucks tho. i want everyone to die... quickly and in horrific fashion. i also dont understand all the hate for Shane... he is definitely half crazy, but he is also the only dude i would want riding shotgun in a zombie fight. maybe some of the hate comes from the comic book storyline... because i dont see it in the show. there are so many other folks to hate.

rick and lori are idiots and incredibly selfish.
their son is lame too. he didnt earn that sheriff's hat.
shane is a G. he's trigger happy... but its a damb zombie apocalypse.
herschel and his family were/are just trying to make it. cant hate.
farmers daughter that loves glenn needs to follow me on twitter.
black dude was always worthless and never smokes cigarettes properly on camera.
the bootleg lauren holly couldve died years before the show started and we'd all be good.
glenn is pie.
dale is rhubarb pie.

at some point... there needs to be some type of all out war. something on the scale of the first few episodes... when the horse got murked. there hasnt been a scene that epic since then.

show is cool, but its pretty predictable and the actors are extra MEH. dude that collects zombie ears might be the worst actor ive seen in a while. when him and cancer head were talking in the last episode i wanted to throw my head in a blender.

the Lori meme is lulz. saw this earlier...
laugh.gif

2rqk6yd.jpg

why does everyone on the farm assume that her unborn child is ok? women have miscarriages from falling out of bed, and this chick did some Super Dave type stunts in that car... all cannot be well.

everyone on this show sucks tho. i want everyone to die... quickly and in horrific fashion. i also dont understand all the hate for Shane... he is definitely half crazy, but he is also the only dude i would want riding shotgun in a zombie fight. maybe some of the hate comes from the comic book storyline... because i dont see it in the show. there are so many other folks to hate.

rick and lori are idiots and incredibly selfish.
their son is lame too. he didnt earn that sheriff's hat.
shane is a G. he's trigger happy... but its a damb zombie apocalypse.
herschel and his family were/are just trying to make it. cant hate.
farmers daughter that loves glenn needs to follow me on twitter.
black dude was always worthless and never smokes cigarettes properly on camera.
the bootleg lauren holly couldve died years before the show started and we'd all be good.
glenn is pie.
dale is rhubarb pie.

at some point... there needs to be some type of all out war. something on the scale of the first few episodes... when the horse got murked. there hasnt been a scene that epic since then.

show is cool, but its pretty predictable and the actors are extra MEH. dude that collects zombie ears might be the worst actor ive seen in a while. when him and cancer head were talking in the last episode i wanted to throw my head in a blender.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Until he shoots you in the leg and leaves you for zombie food so he can exit stage right.
laugh.gif

All the characters have flaws....just like everyone in real life.  I like that about them.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Until he shoots you in the leg and leaves you for zombie food so he can exit stage right.
laugh.gif

All the characters have flaws....just like everyone in real life.  I like that about them.

^^ survival of the fittest son. lol.

although i thought shooting ol boy was a bad move. it also didnt make sense... seemed like it happened for the sake of the plot. he literally saved the guy like 5 minutes earlier, when they jumped off the bleachers or whatever.

and i never understood why dale questioned it, other than him being scared/jelly of shane. they went into a town full of zombies... one dude didnt make it back. made sense to me.

but i do love how they all kind of whisper... "you know, i think he killed otis" to each other. it reminds me of that season of Entourage with Dom. when everyone kept whispering, "you know, he stole that candy bar..."

^^ survival of the fittest son. lol.

although i thought shooting ol boy was a bad move. it also didnt make sense... seemed like it happened for the sake of the plot. he literally saved the guy like 5 minutes earlier, when they jumped off the bleachers or whatever.

and i never understood why dale questioned it, other than him being scared/jelly of shane. they went into a town full of zombies... one dude didnt make it back. made sense to me.

but i do love how they all kind of whisper... "you know, i think he killed otis" to each other. it reminds me of that season of Entourage with Dom. when everyone kept whispering, "you know, he stole that candy bar..."

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I'll be pretty disappointed if they give my boy Daryl that old cooter.

roll.gif
I think it did go down already as ps2child mentioned. I remember that scene too. Something happened. Daryl smashed. Can't blame dude. Thirsty in a zombie apocalypse. It's bound to happen. Dale's thirsty too. Probably that's one of the reasons why he's mad at Shane because he probably can sense Shane smashed Andrea.
laugh.gif

I agree with the thead title, Lori is a useless character. Just as useless as the actress' character on Prison Break.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I think it did go down already as ps2child mentioned. I remember that scene too. Something happened. Daryl smashed. Can't blame dude. Thirsty in a zombie apocalypse. It's bound to happen. Dale's thirsty too. Probably that's one of the reasons why he's mad at Shane because he probably can sense Shane smashed Andrea.
laugh.gif

I agree with the thead title, Lori is a useless character. Just as useless as the actress' character on Prison Break.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Daryl already smashed....with the way he was so emotionally invested in finding Sophia, he had too...Carol might got that voodoo snapper if it made him do all that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Daryl already smashed....with the way he was so emotionally invested in finding Sophia, he had too...Carol might got that voodoo snapper if it made him do all that 
laugh.gif

how far was the bar? why was it night time when they ripped the guys leg off of the fence and looked like noon the next day when they arrived?

this boy rick always trying to save someone

both chicks are building up their dudes, useless 1 is building up shane, and useless 2 is building up rick

and hershel was supposed to be faced
laugh.gif
he drank a whole bottle but was all of sudden sober

i think andrea and the black guy are the only ones on shanes team currently

everyone else is teetering from rick with his newest shenanigans

darryl riding solo but carol trying to ride that wave

how far was the bar? why was it night time when they ripped the guys leg off of the fence and looked like noon the next day when they arrived?

this boy rick always trying to save someone

both chicks are building up their dudes, useless 1 is building up shane, and useless 2 is building up rick

and hershel was supposed to be faced
laugh.gif
he drank a whole bottle but was all of sudden sober

i think andrea and the black guy are the only ones on shanes team currently

everyone else is teetering from rick with his newest shenanigans

darryl riding solo but carol trying to ride that wave

I don't really hate Lori. She's pretty easy on the eyes, but my gosh that is one of the sloppiest looking booties I've ever scene. That lack of mass looking like the zombies ate off her butt
sick.gif

Glen is a certified herb for pushing away Maggie. Any normal person would've been happy to be alive and smash Maggie again.

I don't really hate Lori. She's pretty easy on the eyes, but my gosh that is one of the sloppiest looking booties I've ever scene. That lack of mass looking like the zombies ate off her butt
sick.gif

Glen is a certified herb for pushing away Maggie. Any normal person would've been happy to be alive and smash Maggie again.

I've never been on team Zombie for any movie/TV show until I started watching this Lori character.
I hope the writers script a horrific injury for her very soon.

I've never been on team Zombie for any movie/TV show until I started watching this Lori character.
I hope the writers script a horrific injury for her very soon.

I hope she
Spoiler [+]
dies the way she did in the comic... don't wanna spoil anything to the comic readers who haven't gotten that far yet....

That's a death she deserves....

I hope she
Spoiler [+]
dies the way she did in the comic... don't wanna spoil anything to the comic readers who haven't gotten that far yet....

That's a death she deserves....

Originally Posted by big1236

indifferent.gif
Are you @*##%$* serious? "I know, I'll go ahead and spoil an entire character's arc in the comics, then say I dont want to spoil anything!"

+*+% off. And edit your post.

Originally Posted by big1236

indifferent.gif
Are you @*##%$* serious? "I know, I'll go ahead and spoil an entire character's arc in the comics, then say I dont want to spoil anything!"

+*+% off. And edit your post.

^- Thanks. Glad your post started on a new page. I'm not going back a page
grin.gif

The climax of Game of Thrones first season was ruined for me because of a spoiler
mad.gif

^- Thanks. Glad your post started on a new page. I'm not going back a page
grin.gif

The climax of Game of Thrones first season was ruined for me because of a spoiler
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom