THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They should have just shot the kid and go on.. I was pissed they didn't show how they all escaped the zombies after Rick pulled the leg up off the fence..
Lori is a dumb %!#@$.. Rick vs Shane next week.. Can't wait

They should have just shot the kid and go on.. I was pissed they didn't show how they all escaped the zombies after Rick pulled the leg up off the fence..
Lori is a dumb %!#@$.. Rick vs Shane next week.. Can't wait

Man, *%%$ Lori- she deserves what she's gonna get for messin with Shane and Rick's heads like that.

And I thought Andrea was supposed to be stronger than what she's showing on the show (maybe I just want her to be more like the character in the comic book). She's just basically following Shane around and agreeing with everything he's saying (even though he's got a few points).

I can't wait for the Shane/Rick showdown either. Hope the group doesn't get divided and go their separate ways....

Man, *%%$ Lori- she deserves what she's gonna get for messin with Shane and Rick's heads like that.

And I thought Andrea was supposed to be stronger than what she's showing on the show (maybe I just want her to be more like the character in the comic book). She's just basically following Shane around and agreeing with everything he's saying (even though he's got a few points).

I can't wait for the Shane/Rick showdown either. Hope the group doesn't get divided and go their separate ways....

Haha, we love to hate Lori, but we all know we need characters like her and Shane to keep the storylines interesting.

We are so gonna see Camp-Rick and Camp-Shane soon...

Haha, we love to hate Lori, but we all know we need characters like her and Shane to keep the storylines interesting.

We are so gonna see Camp-Rick and Camp-Shane soon...

lol @ the title change.
I'm going to try and defend the lori hate here. I hate her as much as anyone else, but i also hated her in the comics as well. I give it up to the directors who were able to transfer that hate from the comics to television. They have done a good job with these characters and the fact that we hate lori so much shows how well they're doing. Yes she's an idiot and useless character but every show needs someone to hate. 

lol @ the title change.
I'm going to try and defend the lori hate here. I hate her as much as anyone else, but i also hated her in the comics as well. I give it up to the directors who were able to transfer that hate from the comics to television. They have done a good job with these characters and the fact that we hate lori so much shows how well they're doing. Yes she's an idiot and useless character but every show needs someone to hate. 

i hope daryl didn't pound patricia, i agree dude earned his G status and should be getting the same quality of southern comfort as maggie. then again....he IS a hillbilly redneck, so its like w.e to him.

i hope daryl didn't pound patricia, i agree dude earned his G status and should be getting the same quality of southern comfort as maggie. then again....he IS a hillbilly redneck, so its like w.e to him.

Im disappointed it seems they aint leaving the farm this season 
30t6p3b.gif

I love the show, but it kinda seems not a lot of things happening so far.
They're really saving money this season. All they do is shoot every episode on the farm or inside Hershell's house........

Im disappointed it seems they aint leaving the farm this season 
30t6p3b.gif

I love the show, but it kinda seems not a lot of things happening so far.
They're really saving money this season. All they do is shoot every episode on the farm or inside Hershell's house........

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by Drama23

hes a cert g behind shane.

what has shane done thats g?
he !%+%@% his best friends chick.

killed otis.

he froze up when he tried to make a point..barn scene.

Agree.  Shane acts like a fool and people think it shows leadership quality or being a badass.  Him and Andrea thinking they're like Bonnie and Clyde against the world bs 
indifferent.gif
.  If he tries to get out of line with Daryl, he'll end up missing his ears.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by Drama23

hes a cert g behind shane.

what has shane done thats g?
he !%+%@% his best friends chick.

killed otis.

he froze up when he tried to make a point..barn scene.

Agree.  Shane acts like a fool and people think it shows leadership quality or being a badass.  Him and Andrea thinking they're like Bonnie and Clyde against the world bs 
indifferent.gif
.  If he tries to get out of line with Daryl, he'll end up missing his ears.

Back
Top Bottom