THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

^
happy.gif

I still want to see all of them killing like over 9000 zombies with AKs and stuff! + I want to see that Lori %%%++ go down by some rapist zombies..
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that won't happen. (Regarding the 9000 zombie kills with AK's) This isn't Left 4 Dead. Haha.
As much as people dislike Shane and Lori, this is the drama the show needs. Haha. 

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

^
happy.gif

I still want to see all of them killing like over 9000 zombies with AKs and stuff! + I want to see that Lori %%%++ go down by some rapist zombies..
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that won't happen. (Regarding the 9000 zombie kills with AK's) This isn't Left 4 Dead. Haha.
As much as people dislike Shane and Lori, this is the drama the show needs. Haha. 

It hasn't fallen off. I think they knew that the first half of the season dragged on and people were getting annoyed, until the big shock at the end with Sophia. That's why the second part started off with such a bang in the first two episodes.

Never realized how bad Lori is until reading the last few pages, used to think she was just stupid, but now I don't like her at all.

I like Daryl, hope he doesn't smash ol' girl, but it looks like it is heading that way.

I know I'm supposed to not like Shane, but if you think about it, most of the stuff he says is true. And like someone said earlier, there is no room to be soft and worry about people's feelings, it's a damn ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE. You have to survive by all means.

It hasn't fallen off. I think they knew that the first half of the season dragged on and people were getting annoyed, until the big shock at the end with Sophia. That's why the second part started off with such a bang in the first two episodes.

Never realized how bad Lori is until reading the last few pages, used to think she was just stupid, but now I don't like her at all.

I like Daryl, hope he doesn't smash ol' girl, but it looks like it is heading that way.

I know I'm supposed to not like Shane, but if you think about it, most of the stuff he says is true. And like someone said earlier, there is no room to be soft and worry about people's feelings, it's a damn ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE. You have to survive by all means.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Of course you have to survive by all means. But at the same time, the people at Herschel's farm have been surviving just fine, while Otis was gathering zombies in the barn. His reason to sacrifice Otis for the sake of everyone else, I guess...But at the same time, they both could have made it out safe.

Of course you have to survive by all means. But at the same time, the people at Herschel's farm have been surviving just fine, while Otis was gathering zombies in the barn. His reason to sacrifice Otis for the sake of everyone else, I guess...But at the same time, they both could have made it out safe.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

If I was around to see that I woulda been HEATED!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I remember this.. I miss the spoiler by a page too.. I also remember that everybody in this thread.. wanted to kill the guy.. that post the picture..
but it's a SPOILER it's suppose to SPOIL it for you... sure sometimes ppl don't post spoilers in spoiler brackets but still everytime you click on that little plus sign you're gambling whether it's going to spoil something for you
i have half a mind in posting up how someone dies in the comic just to spite the ones that clicked on a SPOILER bracket thinking they will not get spoiled...

Pretty sure the Sophia pic was posted outright and not in a spoiler.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

If I was around to see that I woulda been HEATED!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I remember this.. I miss the spoiler by a page too.. I also remember that everybody in this thread.. wanted to kill the guy.. that post the picture..
but it's a SPOILER it's suppose to SPOIL it for you... sure sometimes ppl don't post spoilers in spoiler brackets but still everytime you click on that little plus sign you're gambling whether it's going to spoil something for you
i have half a mind in posting up how someone dies in the comic just to spite the ones that clicked on a SPOILER bracket thinking they will not get spoiled...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Haha, it sure was. I just don't understand...If you don't know how to make that embed spoiler link, why even make the post anyway? You know that the regulars of any thread, will get on that person's case.
laugh.gif

Haha, it sure was. I just don't understand...If you don't know how to make that embed spoiler link, why even make the post anyway? You know that the regulars of any thread, will get on that person's case.
laugh.gif

You're correct.. The picture was posted straight up..

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Yeah I think killing Otis was a bit premature.  They could have made it I think.  I just think Shane may go too far sometimes with stuff, but you can't deny that the stuff he is saying is right given the circumstance.  I understand Rick's position as far as trying to be a leader, and protecting your people, while still trying to make the right choices that will not get them killed, where as Shane is not the leader, so he thinks in a "me first" mindset.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Yeah I think killing Otis was a bit premature.  They could have made it I think.  I just think Shane may go too far sometimes with stuff, but you can't deny that the stuff he is saying is right given the circumstance.  I understand Rick's position as far as trying to be a leader, and protecting your people, while still trying to make the right choices that will not get them killed, where as Shane is not the leader, so he thinks in a "me first" mindset.

wooops my mistake then...
frown.gif

when i saw the post myself for the first time it was in spoiler brackets

yall are lucky i don't know how to use the new photobucket site cuz i was gonna post up HELLA sith!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wooops my mistake then...
frown.gif

when i saw the post myself for the first time it was in spoiler brackets

yall are lucky i don't know how to use the new photobucket site cuz i was gonna post up HELLA sith!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont even go in the game of thrones thread after what someone posted about joffrey
laugh.gif

im glad theres not a breaking bad book

i dont even go in the game of thrones thread after what someone posted about joffrey
laugh.gif

im glad theres not a breaking bad book

Back
Top Bottom