THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Tara from True Blood. 
pimp.gif

she's gonna be on this?  So I'm guessing she's dead on TB then...
Walking Dead shouldn't have killed Rene, he would have been great on this show

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Tara from True Blood. 
pimp.gif

she's gonna be on this?  So I'm guessing she's dead on TB then...
Walking Dead shouldn't have killed Rene, he would have been great on this show

When Shane was on the bus, he cut himself and rubbed blood on the wall and the walker licked all over the blood, then Shane rubbed his cut right in the same place where the walker was licking...hmmm

When Shane was on the bus, he cut himself and rubbed blood on the wall and the walker licked all over the blood, then Shane rubbed his cut right in the same place where the walker was licking...hmmm

Does anyone have a site where I can read the comics online?
I seem to only find one volume online.

Does anyone have a site where I can read the comics online?
I seem to only find one volume online.

Hopefully the girl who plays michonne knows how to use a katana.

They better not just give her a gun....

Hopefully the girl who plays michonne knows how to use a katana.

They better not just give her a gun....

I've been reading the comic lately and I'm about 50 issues in and the whole time I was thinking that Tara from True Blood would make a perfect Michonne. And I check the thread today and what do you know? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been reading the comic lately and I'm about 50 issues in and the whole time I was thinking that Tara from True Blood would make a perfect Michonne. And I check the thread today and what do you know? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need to stop being cheap and buy the comics.      The Tara character from True Blood  is annoying as hell to me , but Rutina has a nice body  .  

Originally Posted by the coolness

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need to stop being cheap and buy the comics.      The Tara character from True Blood  is annoying as hell to me , but Rutina has a nice body  .  

Back
Top Bottom