THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i think the lone walker is supposed to resemble shane's status in the group. alone; outcast

pimp.gif
thnx.interesting.

It segues nicely into the preview for this Sunday's episode where Shane is talking to Andrea saying they need to "deal" with Rick. In the scene showing the walker in the field it was pretty brazen implying Shane is like the walker (nice suit!) increasingly isolated & seen as a danger to the live people around him.

No matter how he & Rick duked it out (Rick even came back to save him from the school bus situation), there will be a recokoning and some nefarious plotting going down... Rick should have left him in the bus, Shane style, & told the group when he returned "It was either him or me coming back"
pimp.gif
 but I think even Rick knows Shane is more useful alive than dead. For now.  

Insofar as much as the show has deviated from the comic book series (from what I've read online of people bemoaning/applauding the creative license and deviation) I hope there is some movement off the farm, Glen gets more of Maggie-tapping action, and Randall's crew finds the farm & there is a siege/showdown. Oh, yeah, & that Shane or Lori bites it. Or something like that.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i think the lone walker is supposed to resemble shane's status in the group. alone; outcast

pimp.gif
thnx.interesting.

It segues nicely into the preview for this Sunday's episode where Shane is talking to Andrea saying they need to "deal" with Rick. In the scene showing the walker in the field it was pretty brazen implying Shane is like the walker (nice suit!) increasingly isolated & seen as a danger to the live people around him.

No matter how he & Rick duked it out (Rick even came back to save him from the school bus situation), there will be a recokoning and some nefarious plotting going down... Rick should have left him in the bus, Shane style, & told the group when he returned "It was either him or me coming back"
pimp.gif
 but I think even Rick knows Shane is more useful alive than dead. For now.  

Insofar as much as the show has deviated from the comic book series (from what I've read online of people bemoaning/applauding the creative license and deviation) I hope there is some movement off the farm, Glen gets more of Maggie-tapping action, and Randall's crew finds the farm & there is a siege/showdown. Oh, yeah, & that Shane or Lori bites it. Or something like that.

Warning Warning HUGE Spoiler

Do not click on the spoiler below if you don't want the rest of the season ruined for you...

You've been warned...

AMC accidently let the cat out the bag about the rest of season 2 when they put up the box set for season 2 due out in August and they pretty much spilled the beans on what is going to happen the rest of this season.

Do not click on the spoiler below if you don't want the rest of the season ruined for you...

You've been warned...

AMC accidently let the cat out the bag about the rest of season 2 when they put up the box set for season 2 due out in August and they pretty much spilled the beans on what is going to happen the rest of this season.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

All I have to say about that is this is not a spoiler to anyone who has read the comic. I just hope it is played out in a manner that is similar to the comic

Spoiler [+]
Do you think AMC can show a child shoot and kill an adult? Carl's about to become a man
pimp.gif

All I have to say about that is this is not a spoiler to anyone who has read the comic. I just hope it is played out in a manner that is similar to the comic

Spoiler [+]
Do you think AMC can show a child shoot and kill an adult? Carl's about to become a man
pimp.gif

If you read the comics it's not that big a deal if you hit the spoiler.
Now if you didnt. STAY AWAY trust me your gonna be pissed.

If you read the comics it's not that big a deal if you hit the spoiler.
Now if you didnt. STAY AWAY trust me your gonna be pissed.

What if we already know what happens in the comics thanks to this thread? Does it still matter?

What if we already know what happens in the comics thanks to this thread? Does it still matter?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Regarding your spoiler I don't see why not, they let Rick pop Sophia like it was nothing
laugh.gif
 so I don't think they'd care

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Regarding your spoiler I don't see why not, they let Rick pop Sophia like it was nothing
laugh.gif
 so I don't think they'd care

Sophia was a zombie at that point, and you seem to forget that the series started with Rick shoting a child

Sophia was a zombie at that point, and you seem to forget that the series started with Rick shoting a child

Haha I clicked the spoiler. AMC is a fool for that one. Even though I read the comics up to this point, it wasn't too much of a surprise. But still excited to see it nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom