THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Man that little twit caused him to die. One of the most logical characters on the show has died. Why couldn't they have taken someone else ?

Man that little twit caused him to die. One of the most logical characters on the show has died. Why couldn't they have taken someone else ?

This episode was shaping up to be one of the worsts ones yet, but damn that ending.

It's like this show has endings for just a regular episode that would be most shows season finale.

Can't believe Dale got caught slipping though.

Did he get bit or what I couldn't make out what happened.

This episode was shaping up to be one of the worsts ones yet, but damn that ending.

It's like this show has endings for just a regular episode that would be most shows season finale.

Rick
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

no he wasnt bit he was almost saved but then the zombie ripped thru his stomach 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

no he wasnt bit he was almost saved but then the zombie ripped thru his stomach 

i actually enjoyed the episode. Carl just needs to stay in the house from now on, read a book or something

i actually enjoyed the episode. Carl just needs to stay in the house from now on, read a book or something

YEAAAAH BOII! 
pimp.gif

One of the weakest links of the group just got GOT. THANK GOD. 

Carl a little turd bastard. 

But they really need to move away from this farm and start another path. Getting kind of stale. 

YEAAAAH BOII! 
pimp.gif

One of the weakest links of the group just got GOT. THANK GOD. 

Carl a little turd bastard. 

But they really need to move away from this farm and start another path. Getting kind of stale. 

Also, another thing I don't like about this show is that they just straight kill off main characters like nothing for no reason... it's literally anyone can go at anytime.

That's not really good for viewers watching in a way because some might grow fond of a character and they get killed while some characters get killed off and haven't gotten a chance to really get to know them.

Either way ending caught me by surprise though definitely I didn't think it was going to go like that... I though Shane and Rick were going to get into an argument about the prisoner and that would lead us up to next weeks episode.

Damn bro and my dude Dale got his way and they let the kid live too and he didn't even get to soak that up victory.

Back
Top Bottom