THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Also, another thing I don't like about this show is that they just straight kill off main characters like nothing for no reason... it's literally anyone can go at anytime.

That's not really good for viewers watching in a way because some might grow fond of a character and they get killed while some characters get killed off and haven't gotten a chance to really get to know them.

Either way ending caught me by surprise though definitely I didn't think it was going to go like that... I though Shane and Rick were going to get into an argument about the prisoner and that would lead us up to next weeks episode.

Damn bro and my dude Dale got his way and they let the kid live too and he didn't even get to soak that up victory.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i actually enjoyed the episode. Carl just needs to stay in the house from now on, read a book or something

laugh.gif

I wonder how Dale's death will affect Andrea from here on out.

I also wonder what her siding with Dale on the prisoner and her relationship with Shane.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

i actually enjoyed the episode. Carl just needs to stay in the house from now on, read a book or something

laugh.gif

I wonder how Dale's death will affect Andrea from here on out.

I also wonder what her siding with Dale on the prisoner and her relationship with Shane.

Well I guess Dale and Andrea aren't hooking up!

laugh.gif

I'm not pleased they killed off Dale this soon. If anything it should have been T-dog...  Oh well though. I thought the episode was trash up until the point where Dale ate it. The setup for the finale is shaping up nice.

Well I guess Dale and Andrea aren't hooking up!

laugh.gif

I'm not pleased they killed off Dale this soon. If anything it should have been T-dog...  Oh well though. I thought the episode was trash up until the point where Dale ate it. The setup for the finale is shaping up nice.

Episode was pretty boring until the last 5 minutes. Kind of surprised Dale got killed off, but he got caught slippin.

Episode was pretty boring until the last 5 minutes. Kind of surprised Dale got killed off, but he got caught slippin.

what i don't understand

carl can be missing for so long and they don't wonder about him how many hours was he with the zombie lol...then its night time and he goes off finding these guys...they need to control him

what i don't understand

carl can be missing for so long and they don't wonder about him how many hours was he with the zombie lol...then its night time and he goes off finding these guys...they need to control him

This certainly wasn't the best or most action packed episode of the season....but by the end I really liked it. I can't even lie; my lip was quivering towards the end. He spent the whole episode trying to do right and save Randall and help the group keep it's humanity. And then got ripped apart at the end. Man... %!++ that little punk Carl 
mad.gif

This certainly wasn't the best or most action packed episode of the season....but by the end I really liked it. I can't even lie; my lip was quivering towards the end. He spent the whole episode trying to do right and save Randall and help the group keep it's humanity. And then got ripped apart at the end. Man... %!++ that little punk Carl 
mad.gif

Wow, the show has really caught me off guard. Don't really know what to expect now that Dale is gone. How can a zombie be that strong?! My goodness. My goodness Carl! You stole a gun, found a zombie with no place to go and you THROW ROCKS?! ROCKS?! Blast that fool and move on.

Carl definitely is the reason for Dale's death. I just don't understand how Dale didn't see or hear the zombie creeping up. Smh.

Wow, the show has really caught me off guard. Don't really know what to expect now that Dale is gone. How can a zombie be that strong?! My goodness. My goodness Carl! You stole a gun, found a zombie with no place to go and you THROW ROCKS?! ROCKS?! Blast that fool and move on.

Carl definitely is the reason for Dale's death. I just don't understand how Dale didn't see or hear the zombie creeping up. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom