THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Someone on one of the podcast I listen to made an interesting point about the whole Randal situation.
In the last episode we don't really see Randal being hobbled in any way by that serious leg injury he had.
They noted that if they writers had played up the injury for more than 1 episode, Dale or perhaps the whole group
would have had a stronger case for why they wanted to keep him alive, since he would have been crippled so
badly he wouldn't be able to get back to his people, or be much of a danger to anyone at camp.

Someone on one of the podcast I listen to made an interesting point about the whole Randal situation.
In the last episode we don't really see Randal being hobbled in any way by that serious leg injury he had.
They noted that if they writers had played up the injury for more than 1 episode, Dale or perhaps the whole group
would have had a stronger case for why they wanted to keep him alive, since he would have been crippled so
badly he wouldn't be able to get back to his people, or be much of a danger to anyone at camp.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I noticed that too, his limp or leg injury was completely gone, despite having a pole jammed completely through his calf. 
Either way, you can't let him live. Wouldn't it be more humane to take him out of his misery than to leave him in the wild to fend for himself one one leg?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I noticed that too, his limp or leg injury was completely gone, despite having a pole jammed completely through his calf. 
Either way, you can't let him live. Wouldn't it be more humane to take him out of his misery than to leave him in the wild to fend for himself one one leg?

So I've caught up on my reading of the comic and I gotta say I'm a bit happy that the show won't follow everything and I hope in a way they make their own arcs cuz honestly despite how good the comic is and how well Kirkman's dove in to the psyche of the characters and their development in this story it's depressing as !%*! when you stand back and look at it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No hope.

So I've caught up on my reading of the comic and I gotta say I'm a bit happy that the show won't follow everything and I hope in a way they make their own arcs cuz honestly despite how good the comic is and how well Kirkman's dove in to the psyche of the characters and their development in this story it's depressing as !%*! when you stand back and look at it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No hope.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I really just finished watching the entire series up to this point... Everyone is liable to get killed off but rick, shane, carl and lori and we all know that. The show got a little stagnant on that damn farm . But I can see things shaping up pretty damn good for the last episodes. I still can't believe that they offed Dale... As much as you guys hate him, he really was the voice of humanity and in a show like this, SOMEONE has to be. I expect someone else to slowly fill that role though.

Dead !** I thought I missed T-Dog gettin eaten cause I didnt see him for a hot minute till he was in the house, and before that when he helped shane cook the bodies from the barn.
Im not gonna lie, im upset that I have no more episodes tp catch up on and ive gotta wait a few days for a brand new episode.

The next death I think is gonna be either Carroll or the blond that let shane beat. I really dont know why I forgot here name.
The thing I love about this show is that you really never see it coming for who ever gets infected or killed. So your favorite character could get murked at anytime.

Im in love with Maggie for some reason but who knows she might die next.
I thought kids were gonna be off limits for the writers but sophia got got too. Oh well .
Im not trying to over analyze the show, just trying to watch and enjoy it for what it is...
I read one of the spoilers and you are wrong about who dies next. Im still mad I clicked the spoiler! 
mad.gif

I don't why I thought someone wouldn't blow it up.... thanks, buddy.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

I really just finished watching the entire series up to this point... Everyone is liable to get killed off but rick, shane, carl and lori and we all know that. The show got a little stagnant on that damn farm . But I can see things shaping up pretty damn good for the last episodes. I still can't believe that they offed Dale... As much as you guys hate him, he really was the voice of humanity and in a show like this, SOMEONE has to be. I expect someone else to slowly fill that role though.

Dead !** I thought I missed T-Dog gettin eaten cause I didnt see him for a hot minute till he was in the house, and before that when he helped shane cook the bodies from the barn.
Im not gonna lie, im upset that I have no more episodes tp catch up on and ive gotta wait a few days for a brand new episode.

The next death I think is gonna be either Carroll or the blond that let shane beat. I really dont know why I forgot here name.
The thing I love about this show is that you really never see it coming for who ever gets infected or killed. So your favorite character could get murked at anytime.

Im in love with Maggie for some reason but who knows she might die next.
I thought kids were gonna be off limits for the writers but sophia got got too. Oh well .
Im not trying to over analyze the show, just trying to watch and enjoy it for what it is...
I read one of the spoilers and you are wrong about who dies next. Im still mad I clicked the spoiler! 
mad.gif

I don't why I thought someone wouldn't blow it up.... thanks, buddy.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

1st off
grin.gif
at 1 thing.
nerd.gif

and second, you just caught up on all of it. Which means you just saw Dale save Andrea's life. That's when he was still a decent character. You got to brush over episode after episode this season of him just getting more and more unbearable.
30t6p3b.gif
i dont know I think I just grew some sort of attachment to him and that RV with the jacked up hose.
where's the black guy with the kid that they been tryna hit up forever? yall think they gonna make another appearance sometime before the season finale?
I'd hope so, but I doubt it.
It's sad that characters who were only there for an episode a season and a half ago were better done and more relevant than a lot of the characters now who've been there from the getgo.
ohwell.gif

1st off
grin.gif
at 1 thing.
nerd.gif

and second, you just caught up on all of it. Which means you just saw Dale save Andrea's life. That's when he was still a decent character. You got to brush over episode after episode this season of him just getting more and more unbearable.
30t6p3b.gif
i dont know I think I just grew some sort of attachment to him and that RV with the jacked up hose.
where's the black guy with the kid that they been tryna hit up forever? yall think they gonna make another appearance sometime before the season finale?
I'd hope so, but I doubt it.
It's sad that characters who were only there for an episode a season and a half ago were better done and more relevant than a lot of the characters now who've been there from the getgo.
ohwell.gif

Think of it this way if TWD's ratings stay up or get higher they'll eventually get a bigger budget since BB is ending within the next two years and MM has to end sooner than later.

So within like 4 years TWD will have a bigger budget, probably be AMC's cash cow and fans of The Killing and Hell On Wheels will be complaining about the small budget those shows got.

Think of it this way if TWD's ratings stay up or get higher they'll eventually get a bigger budget since BB is ending within the next two years and MM has to end sooner than later.

So within like 4 years TWD will have a bigger budget, probably be AMC's cash cow and fans of The Killing and Hell On Wheels will be complaining about the small budget those shows got.

There are fans of The Killing and Hell on Wheels?
laugh.gif
srs
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
They're good shows. They had season threads. They might take a back seat to the new shows like Homeland.

laugh.gif
srs
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
They're good shows. They had season threads. They might take a back seat to the new shows like Homeland.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Mad men already got renewed for another three seasons, so I doubt they'll be giving TWD a lot bigger budget for a while

Mad men already got renewed for another three seasons, so I doubt they'll be giving TWD a lot bigger budget for a while

laugh.gif
srs
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know. I made the season thread for The Killing, before I learned to hate it.
30t6p3b.gif

Gave up on Hell on Wheels early though...

And Homeland don't belong in the same conversation. First prime HBO level show on Showtime.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom