THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm more than positive Hershel has a son that died when the horde attacked. If that guy is the suicidal chick's bf where was he in the episode when she wanted to kill herself? Where was he when she initially got sick/went in to a coma?

Guess that's just "who really cares?" writing.
Originally Posted by throwback1718

kill off Rick and move onto another cast...
grin.gif
Nah, Rick turns in to a badass and ends up a bit more like Shane. He's the protagonist, no way he gets killed off.
indifferent.gif
ur not my team nyk dude no more. givin away storylines and such...

I'm more than positive Hershel has a son that died when the horde attacked. If that guy is the suicidal chick's bf where was he in the episode when she wanted to kill herself? Where was he when she initially got sick/went in to a coma?

grin.gif
Nah, Rick turns in to a badass and ends up a bit more like Shane. He's the protagonist, no way he gets killed off.
indifferent.gif

it’s clear that the knife that Rick stabbed Shan with is the same one that he killed a walker within episode "18 miles out". Rick used the same knife when the walker came up to the fence and he stabbed it in the head. thats how Shan turned into a walker.

it’s clear that the knife that Rick stabbed Shan with is the same one that he killed a walker within episode "18 miles out". Rick used the same knife when the walker came up to the fence and he stabbed it in the head. thats how Shan turned into a walker.

Manny1 So how did Randall turn into one?

OK I'm watching the episode again... why do you guys dislike Lori so much?
I don't like her either but I'm not sure why. Maybe you guys can explain my own feelings to me.

I don't like her either but I'm not sure why. Maybe you guys can explain my own feelings to me.

Originally Posted by manny1

^ Thank you for clearing that up. Too bad I erased it off the DVR
tired.gif
. I hope they run a marathon so I can watch it again.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 some of you guys are dense. You turn into a Walker right after you die. It doesn't matter if you've been bit anymore. The virus runs dormant until you die. Hence why they've been showing random walkers with no bite marks. 

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 some of you guys are dense. You turn into a Walker right after you die. It doesn't matter if you've been bit anymore. The virus runs dormant until you die. Hence why they've been showing random walkers with no bite marks. 

my only guess is that the chains and wire they used to tiehim up were the same ones they used on the barn and the walkers that whereinside contaminated them without the group knowing. that could be the reasonShan took him out there to finish him off because the way he looked at hiswrist when Randall was tied up.

my only guess is that the chains and wire they used to tiehim up were the same ones they used on the barn and the walkers that whereinside contaminated them without the group knowing. that could be the reasonShan took him out there to finish him off because the way he looked at hiswrist when Randall was tied up.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't give away anything. IMO Rick is a badass now really. As far as being more like Shane that's my opinion too, in a way. He's just not as rash with his actions as Shane

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't give away anything. IMO Rick is a badass now really. As far as being more like Shane that's my opinion too, in a way. He's just not as rash with his actions as Shane

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

tired.gif

laugh.gif
If Shane only became a zombie because of an infected knife what about Randell's broken neck?  What about the zombie cops with no traces of bites/scratches?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

tired.gif

laugh.gif
If Shane only became a zombie because of an infected knife what about Randell's broken neck?  What about the zombie cops with no traces of bites/scratches?

ppl still trying to figure out how randell turned
roll.gif
roll.gif

my money is on hershal, suicide girl, suicide girl's bf, sophia's mom, and i don't know why... but glenn...something in my gut tells me glenn
ohwell.gif

ppl still trying to figure out how randell turned
roll.gif
roll.gif

my money is on hershal, suicide girl, suicide girl's bf, sophia's mom, and i don't know why... but glenn...something in my gut tells me glenn
ohwell.gif

Anybody watch the "talking dead"? Cant' believe they made a talk show....trying to maximize profits i guess.

Anybody watch the "talking dead"? Cant' believe they made a talk show....trying to maximize profits i guess.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

The virus didn't "evolve". It was always the same, but they just weren't aware of the whole turning after death aspect yet.
but what about all those people that were dead in the cars on the highway.  They clearly died after the outbreak and didn't turn?

tired.gif

that still wouldn't explain how Randall turned, when he died from a snapped neck

the virus has to be changing in some way because the dead, non-zombied bodies on the highway

i just wish that could have been a little more of the focus for this second half of this season

just seems like there are some loose ends, like one explanation negates another...

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

The virus didn't "evolve". It was always the same, but they just weren't aware of the whole turning after death aspect yet.
but what about all those people that were dead in the cars on the highway.  They clearly died after the outbreak and didn't turn?

tired.gif

that still wouldn't explain how Randall turned, when he died from a snapped neck

the virus has to be changing in some way because the dead, non-zombied bodies on the highway

i just wish that could have been a little more of the focus for this second half of this season

just seems like there are some loose ends, like one explanation negates another...

This show is turning into Lost. Tons of inconsistencies and plot holes just to keep things interesting. Poor writing IMO.

Back
Top Bottom