THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Kill Shane

Then become Shane

I guess that works

Nah, Rick is far from Shane, he just got tired of the bull-@#%%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Kill Shane

Then become Shane

I guess that works

Nah, Rick is far from Shane, he just got tired of the bull-@#%%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

you guys that have read the books, please don't lead on to too much...

Yeah, reel it in a bit fellas.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

you guys that have read the books, please don't lead on to too much...

Yeah, reel it in a bit fellas.
laugh.gif

Rick finally Coming into form is nice.He has tolerated a lot of dumb stuff and he has put his life on the line for a minute and for them to talk about abandoning him is absurd

Rick finally Coming into form is nice.He has tolerated a lot of dumb stuff and he has put his life on the line for a minute and for them to talk about abandoning him is absurd

Much as I hate to say it...The Walking Dead would've been a better show on network TV. If this was on FOX or NBC, they'd have the budget to do this episode every time. I just think of Lost and how much freedom to just move and breathe the show had, instead of saving it for the last 5 minutes or the premieres/finales.

Maybe this'll be like Friday Night Lights, 2nd season without structure or balance or good plotting, then they lock in, forget the bad stuff from this season, inject the show with a few new strong characters and knock out a strong 3rd one...I hope. Or it'll be the Carl and Lori show.
sick.gif

Couldnta said this a couple weeks ago...but can't wait for season 3.
smokin.gif

Much as I hate to say it...The Walking Dead would've been a better show on network TV. If this was on FOX or NBC, they'd have the budget to do this episode every time. I just think of Lost and how much freedom to just move and breathe the show had, instead of saving it for the last 5 minutes or the premieres/finales.

Maybe this'll be like Friday Night Lights, 2nd season without structure or balance or good plotting, then they lock in, forget the bad stuff from this season, inject the show with a few new strong characters and knock out a strong 3rd one...I hope. Or it'll be the Carl and Lori show.
sick.gif

Couldnta said this a couple weeks ago...but can't wait for season 3.
smokin.gif

The Executive Producers are saying season 3 is going to be amazing but we had those same expectations this season.  They need to cut down on the filler episodes.  
That grim reaper-looking character was weird.

The Executive Producers are saying season 3 is going to be amazing but we had those same expectations this season.  They need to cut down on the filler episodes.  
That grim reaper-looking character was weird.

good finale

that hooded woman with the 2 walker pets, who is that

lori acting foul after what rick said
30t6p3b.gif

So awesome. Michonne and then the prison.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at Lori. She had feelings for Shane and just backed away from Rick. She is expendable now.

So awesome. Michonne and then the prison.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at Lori. She had feelings for Shane and just backed away from Rick. She is expendable now.

good finale

that hooded woman with the 2 walker pets, who is that

lori acting foul after what rick said
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

yuku
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: Significance of writing on the windsheild?

That was for Sophia in case she made her way back to the highway. She was told to wait there for them.

Right I knew that ... but they zoomed in on the writing and it looked as if something had been words had been wiped off. Like somebody had been there.
Overall pretty damn good episode. I guess you couldn't see Michonnes face because they haven't officially announced who is playing her character?

ON TO THE PRISON 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Where's that one guy who got mad at the spoilers last week? I hope he made the same mistake again

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

yuku
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: Significance of writing on the windsheild?

That was for Sophia in case she made her way back to the highway. She was told to wait there for them.

Right I knew that ... but they zoomed in on the writing and it looked as if something had been words had been wiped off. Like somebody had been there.
Overall pretty damn good episode. I guess you couldn't see Michonnes face because they haven't officially announced who is playing her character?

ON TO THE PRISON 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Where's that one guy who got mad at the spoilers last week? I hope he made the same mistake again

Back
Top Bottom