THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

^Finally read the full spoiler too; I only skimmed it when I first read it.

I'm glad I wasn't spoiled about that person who saved Andrea.

Epic.
pimp.gif

I guess I was lied to on Twitter, because they just announced that Michonne is someone from the show Treme. *shrugs* 
laugh.gif

I guess I was lied to on Twitter, because they just announced that Michonne is someone from the show Treme. *shrugs* 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for going to walking dead wiki and almost spoiling what happens

i read halfway then stopped

laugh.gif

I did the same thing with Breaking Bad and accidentally found out what happened to Gus in the season 4 finale.
30t6p3b.gif

"Nerds" aren't the only one that read comics. I had never read one until The Walking Dead. Well, I read a few digital Marvel comics a few years back, that was me just trying out. They're pretty cool.

"Nerds" aren't the only one that read comics. I had never read one until The Walking Dead. Well, I read a few digital Marvel comics a few years back, that was me just trying out. They're pretty cool.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for going to walking dead wiki and almost spoiling what happens

i read halfway then stopped

laugh.gif

I did the same thing with Breaking Bad and accidentally found out what happened to Gus in the season 4 finale.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

lori and the bratty carl all on shanes ****

like the whole group couldn't get that shane was a problem and they acting like they care for him smh

sup with this michonne all the nerds giddy about, can't they just walk up to her and bite her neck lol
damn at that spoiler it was spot on, people really read that
laugh.gif

like the whole group couldn't get that shane was a problem and they acting like they care for him smh

sup with this michonne all the nerds giddy about, can't they just walk up to her and bite her neck lol
laugh.gif

just going to watch the encore, take notes on the do's and dont's when battling the undead.

gotta be prepared for when it really happens.

can't wait for this tuesday when resident evil operation raccoon city drops
pimp.gif

just going to watch the encore, take notes on the do's and dont's when battling the undead.

gotta be prepared for when it really happens.

can't wait for this tuesday when resident evil operation raccoon city drops
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Someone on imdb said that Michonne is being played by[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Viola Davis.

Confirmed?

Edit: Yea she'll be played by Danai Gurira
[/font]

Someone on imdb said that Michonne is being played by[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Viola Davis.

Confirmed?

Edit: Yea she'll be played by Danai Gurira
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom