THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

welp, see yall in 2 years or whenever this thing is supposed to comeback, i can tell it's about to get
loose in here

welp, see yall in 2 years or whenever this thing is supposed to comeback, i can tell it's about to get
loose in here

another thing...if the army is still flying around helicopters and ##%*....

and theoretically jenner wasn't infected until he encountered the group.....

then that means there are more government personnel that aren't infected and are going around sterilizing the country....

Ionno if this is spoilerifiic, more just speculation on my part. I'm sure the comic-heads probably already know what the deal is.

another thing...if the army is still flying around helicopters and ##%*....

and theoretically jenner wasn't infected until he encountered the group.....

then that means there are more government personnel that aren't infected and are going around sterilizing the country....

Ionno if this is spoilerifiic, more just speculation on my part. I'm sure the comic-heads probably already know what the deal is.

Yeah, the identities of the pets I could have done without.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm fine with it though. Dudes in here acting like it spoiled the whole damn series for them. It was a small detail that was pretty obvious in the episode tonight. (sans the identities of the pets)

Yeah, the identities of the pets I could have done without.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm fine with it though. Dudes in here acting like it spoiled the whole damn series for them. It was a small detail that was pretty obvious in the episode tonight. (sans the identities of the pets)

I personally don't mind the spoilers. I mean suspense is cool and all but there are SOOOO many questions I have like...

how did the virus start?

is it even a virus or an act of God?

what role does the government/armed forces play in this?

where the hell is merle?

why is lori such a ho-bag?

is the world afflicted?

is there a "cure"?

and so on....

2 seasons and we haven't made any progress as far as the real questions go regarding the show....snails pace. only thing we know is that irv gotti in the club gettin tipsy.

I personally don't mind the spoilers. I mean suspense is cool and all but there are SOOOO many questions I have like...

how did the virus start?

where the hell is merle?

is the world afflicted?

is there a "cure"?

and so on....

2 seasons and we haven't made any progress as far as the real questions go regarding the show....snails pace. only thing we know is that irv gotti in the club gettin tipsy.

So I just downloaded the Rise of The Governor. Thinking about reading it, but should I just wait for season 3 and just take it all in as the show goes?

So I just downloaded the Rise of The Governor. Thinking about reading it, but should I just wait for season 3 and just take it all in as the show goes?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I hear it doesn't really tie in with the comic as much as I expected. Tried reading the first few pages and didn't really like it.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I hear it doesn't really tie in with the comic as much as I expected. Tried reading the first few pages and didn't really like it.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

how did the virus start?

where the hell is merle?

is the world afflicted?

is there a "cure"?

and so on....

Don't expect an explanation of the virus' origin and whatnot. The comic is 94 issues deep and there hasn't even been a hint of getting to the bottom of that. Kirkman has pretty much came out and said that those questions won't be answered.

how did the virus start?

where the hell is merle?

is the world afflicted?

is there a "cure"?

and so on....

Don't expect an explanation of the virus' origin and whatnot. The comic is 94 issues deep and there hasn't even been a hint of getting to the bottom of that. Kirkman has pretty much came out and said that those questions won't be answered.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

how did the virus start?

where the hell is merle?

is the world afflicted?

is there a "cure"?

and so on....

really? so....
we're supposed to just deal with a ton of plot-holes and inconsistencies? what is this? the mass effect 3 ending? 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

how did the virus start?

where the hell is merle?

is the world afflicted?

is there a "cure"?

and so on....

really? so....
we're supposed to just deal with a ton of plot-holes and inconsistencies? what is this? the mass effect 3 ending? 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u guys think andrea hates the group?

She has her own interest at heart which is dangerous. At this point everyone needs to be thinking about whats best for the group.

Back
Top Bottom