THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u guys think andrea hates the group?

She has her own interest at heart which is dangerous. At this point everyone needs to be thinking about whats best for the group.

I doubt there is a cure. Think about humanity in this time frame is set back 1000 years. Not unless there is another scientist like Jenner chilling in some lab cooking up a cure.
Im curious to see how the series will end.

I doubt there is a cure. Think about humanity in this time frame is set back 1000 years. Not unless there is another scientist like Jenner chilling in some lab cooking up a cure.
Im curious to see how the series will end.

I take it as the story being about what this kind of situation does to the people and how they survive. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out all the technical stuff.
laugh.gif

Also, don't really like who they chose to play Michonne. I was hoping it was Rutina Wesley.
devil.gif

Also also, Darryl's Asian driver joke...

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

I take it as the story being about what this kind of situation does to the people and how they survive. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out all the technical stuff.
laugh.gif

Also, don't really like who they chose to play Michonne. I was hoping it was Rutina Wesley.
devil.gif

Also also, Darryl's Asian driver joke...

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
I can't help it man. 
frown.gif
 I NEED to know that sort of stuff. HUGE cliff-hangers for me. I mean the whole survivability thing is interesting but.....
isn't it just kind of hopeless if you really think about it?

mankind is over, or is it? OR IS IT!!?!?!?!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
I can't help it man. 
frown.gif
 I NEED to know that sort of stuff. HUGE cliff-hangers for me. I mean the whole survivability thing is interesting but.....
isn't it just kind of hopeless if you really think about it?

mankind is over, or is it? OR IS IT!!?!?!?!

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i hope michonne slaps some sense into lori next season
laugh.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif
im like did this +$*%% just get angry at rick? shane tries to kill ur husband and you get mad at your husband? REALLY?! son
30t6p3b.gif
so foul.

shane got these fools on him like
kxnag.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
this michonne girl sounds dope, just read that comic backstory on her.

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i hope michonne slaps some sense into lori next season
laugh.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif
im like did this +$*%% just get angry at rick? shane tries to kill ur husband and you get mad at your husband? REALLY?! son
30t6p3b.gif
so foul.

shane got these fools on him like
kxnag.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
this michonne girl sounds dope, just read that comic backstory on her.

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

That was SICK. Had walkers on chains
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This. Was like um does this chick really have walkers following her on chains? Is this chick cereal!? I CAN NOT WAIT for next season
pimp.gif

And someone please whats the scoop on this prison?

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This. Was like um does this chick really have walkers following her on chains? Is this chick cereal!? I CAN NOT WAIT for next season
pimp.gif

Where can I get a Hershel shotgun that holds 60 rounds at once?

I'm really curious as to what the purpose of chained, armless walkers is.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Im tellin you. was like when is this dude gonna run out. I thought he was gonna get gully and go out poppin them on his farm.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Im tellin you. was like when is this dude gonna run out. I thought he was gonna get gully and go out poppin them on his farm.

Originally Posted by ps2child

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

walkers on chains, just like the comic. the sword is an awesome weapon. season 3 should bring some similarity of the prison from the comic. new hope, new life, and then we should be introduced to the governor. i'm assuming randall is a part of the governors' group......
can't believe that season 2 is already done, but o well, i won't see some of the annoying characters for a while.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

walkers on chains, just like the comic. the sword is an awesome weapon. season 3 should bring some similarity of the prison from the comic. new hope, new life, and then we should be introduced to the governor. i'm assuming randall is a part of the governors' group......
can't believe that season 2 is already done, but o well, i won't see some of the annoying characters for a while.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom