THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

lori and the bratty carl all on shanes ****

like the whole group couldn't get that shane was a problem and they acting like they care for him smh

sup with this michonne all the nerds giddy about, can't they just walk up to her and bite her neck lol
damn at that spoiler it was spot on, people really read that
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
seriously blake, that's too much

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

lori and the bratty carl all on shanes ****

like the whole group couldn't get that shane was a problem and they acting like they care for him smh

sup with this michonne all the nerds giddy about, can't they just walk up to her and bite her neck lol
damn at that spoiler it was spot on, people really read that
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
seriously blake, that's too much

To the dude that posted the spoiler since last week... yo everything you said happened down to the tee bro... damn... props.

How did you get to see the episode a week in advance or know what was going to happen... are you connected with people on the show?

Will be back in here after I catch up from page 147

To the dude that posted the spoiler since last week... yo everything you said happened down to the tee bro... damn... props.

How did you get to see the episode a week in advance or know what was going to happen... are you connected with people on the show?

Will be back in here after I catch up from page 147

damn i hate coming into this thread cause i haven't seen the last 2-3 episodes...wish i could find a website to stream them...
wink.gif

damn i hate coming into this thread cause i haven't seen the last 2-3 episodes...wish i could find a website to stream them...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Michonne is being played by Danai Gurira

I'm very happy about this , the chick from True Blood has an annoying voice (even if she looks good ).

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Michonne is being played by Danai Gurira

I'm very happy about this , the chick from True Blood has an annoying voice (even if she looks good ).

the episode isn't even on for another hour out in the west....dang...miss ny....

anyways, I'd appreciate if pelentier lady never offered her opinion or spoke at all ever again.....

I'd also appreciate it if she'd do everyone a favor and just wander off a cliff or something.

...dang I really hate everyone on this show save Daryl and Glenn (Maggie is cool I guess, she's only been a lil annoying).....

but yeah pelentier....hate that @%!!#.

the episode isn't even on for another hour out in the west....dang...miss ny....

anyways, I'd appreciate if pelentier lady never offered her opinion or spoke at all ever again.....

I'd also appreciate it if she'd do everyone a favor and just wander off a cliff or something.

...dang I really hate everyone on this show save Daryl and Glenn (Maggie is cool I guess, she's only been a lil annoying).....

but yeah pelentier....hate that @%!!#.

Originally Posted by 35KD

wink.gif

dude just go over to someone's crib that got netflix, simple. or ask to borrow someones account (not mine, @%%! off). 

Originally Posted by 35KD

wink.gif

dude just go over to someone's crib that got netflix, simple. or ask to borrow someones account (not mine, @%%! off). 

this episode was so
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Glenn ridin' shotgun with a shotgun, Daryl just chillin' and Michonne
eek.gif

Season 3 is going to be good.

this episode was so
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Glenn ridin' shotgun with a shotgun, Daryl just chillin' and Michonne
eek.gif

Season 3 is going to be good.

my question is this....
is the entire world being afflicted? I mean...if the virus is truly....you know (those who know, know, that's all I'mma say).....

then there has to be countries or at least islands with low populations that aren't afflicted?

I mean....I just don't get how it could be so widespread.

my question is this....
is the entire world being afflicted? I mean...if the virus is truly....you know (those who know, know, that's all I'mma say).....

then there has to be countries or at least islands with low populations that aren't afflicted?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

my question is this....

airborne perhaps

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

my question is this....

airborne perhaps

I understand that her names Michonne lol, i just wanted to know what she did in the comics that has everyone going crazy bout her.

Back
Top Bottom