THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I understand that her names Michonne lol, i just wanted to know what she did in the comics that has everyone going crazy bout her.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by blakep267

indifferent.gif
seriously blake, that's too much
its not really a spoiler since it has nothing to do with the plot at all. More of a fun fact. but deleted it anyways

The way you guys are hyping this Michonne character, sorry don't read the comics, they should get the chick from the Conan movie to play her... doesn't get any more bad %%$ than her... anyone with me on this...

Here's a pic incase anyone forgot who she is...

images

The way you guys are hyping this Michonne character, sorry don't read the comics, they should get the chick from the Conan movie to play her... doesn't get any more bad %%$ than her... anyone with me on this...

Here's a pic incase anyone forgot who she is...

images

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

my question is this....
is the entire world being afflicted? I mean...if the virus is truly....you know (those who know, know, that's all I'mma say).....

then there has to be countries or at least islands with low populations that aren't afflicted?

I mean....I just don't get how it could be so widespread.

airborne perhaps
no, I know that...
but airborne is generally like being coughed on...

you're not going to tell me that a disease can carry in the wind. 
laugh.gif
 Impossible. 

So how in the hell is dudes in fiji or guam or whatever being afflicted? I mean someone has to be just chillin on an Island completely disease free. Chillin 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

my question is this....
is the entire world being afflicted? I mean...if the virus is truly....you know (those who know, know, that's all I'mma say).....

then there has to be countries or at least islands with low populations that aren't afflicted?

I mean....I just don't get how it could be so widespread.

airborne perhaps
no, I know that...
but airborne is generally like being coughed on...

you're not going to tell me that a disease can carry in the wind. 
laugh.gif
 Impossible. 

So how in the hell is dudes in fiji or guam or whatever being afflicted? I mean someone has to be just chillin on an Island completely disease free. Chillin 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by verizonflow

I understand that her names Michonne lol, i just wanted to know what she did in the comics that has everyone going crazy bout her.

dont ask that fam, dudes will spoil away

Originally Posted by verizonflow

dont ask that fam, dudes will spoil away

Thought this was cool info to know about Michonne and the 2 chained walkers

Michonne first appeared on the road at an unknown distance away from "The Prison" Clothed under a hood, she pulled the shackled zombies of her boyfriend and his best friend along by chain to act as a deterrent to the undead. She cut off their arms and lower jaws so that they wouldn't attack her
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Michonne_(Comic_Series)

Thought this was cool info to know about Michonne and the 2 chained walkers

Michonne first appeared on the road at an unknown distance away from "The Prison" Clothed under a hood, she pulled the shackled zombies of her boyfriend and his best friend along by chain to act as a deterrent to the undead. She cut off their arms and lower jaws so that they wouldn't attack her
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Michonne_(Comic_Series)

Back
Top Bottom