THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by doosta45

LaunchPadMcQuack said:
Andrea looking kinda MILFish on the talking dead in those heels

this!!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait why is everyone saying S3 will be in two years? At the end didnt they say it was coming back in the fall?

wait why is everyone saying S3 will be in two years? At the end didnt they say it was coming back in the fall?

THE PRISON!!!!
pimp.gif

MICHONNE!!!!!!!
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

lori
mad.gif
mad.gif

carl
eek.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

andrea
pimp.gif

hershal
smokin.gif
(shooting 60 round w/o reloading)
laugh.gif

tdog
30t6p3b.gif
trying to leave everyone behind and not trying to rendezvous with the group (seriously kill him off and bring in Tyrese!)
the barn being destroyed
frown.gif
glasses.gif

Rick
pimp.gif
tired.gif
(i'm not 100% sure that forcing everyone to make you team leader is the way to go... that kinda brings him to shane's path [in the comic everyone likes him, and CHOSE him to be team leader])

man... great, GREAT ending
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

for those of you that don't know... the prison is where IT (the story) really picks up... man o' man...
some of you will like it -IF it continues to follow the comic
devil.gif

i REALLY had a gut feeling that glenn was gonna bite it
laugh.gif

can't believe suicide girl is still alive AND sophia's mom
i was hella rooting for andrea when she was running through the woods -when she fell i was like "NOOOOO" but the second i saw that silver line then the head falling off... i knew
pimp.gif

THE PRISON!!!!
pimp.gif

MICHONNE!!!!!!!
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

lori
mad.gif
mad.gif

carl
eek.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

andrea
pimp.gif

hershal
smokin.gif
(shooting 60 round w/o reloading)
laugh.gif

tdog
30t6p3b.gif
trying to leave everyone behind and not trying to rendezvous with the group (seriously kill him off and bring in Tyrese!)
the barn being destroyed
frown.gif
glasses.gif

Rick
pimp.gif
tired.gif
(i'm not 100% sure that forcing everyone to make you team leader is the way to go... that kinda brings him to shane's path [in the comic everyone likes him, and CHOSE him to be team leader])

man... great, GREAT ending
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

for those of you that don't know... the prison is where IT (the story) really picks up... man o' man...
some of you will like it -IF it continues to follow the comic
devil.gif

i REALLY had a gut feeling that glenn was gonna bite it
laugh.gif

can't believe suicide girl is still alive AND sophia's mom
i was hella rooting for andrea when she was running through the woods -when she fell i was like "NOOOOO" but the second i saw that silver line then the head falling off... i knew
pimp.gif

Cool finale. Liked just about everything for the lead up for S3.

One thing I didn't get is when Rick ran out of gas. Why didn't he just get some more when he was on the highway?

Michonne
pimp.gif
Expected way more slashing but guess that'll be saved for the S3 season premiere.

Cool finale. Liked just about everything for the lead up for S3.

One thing I didn't get is when Rick ran out of gas. Why didn't he just get some more when he was on the highway?

Michonne
pimp.gif
Expected way more slashing but guess that'll be saved for the S3 season premiere.

Originally Posted by theone218

They're just joking that it will feel like forever.

Originally Posted by theone218

They're just joking that it will feel like forever.

Awwwww yeaahhhhhhhh 
pimp.gif

This season just kept going faster and faster through the last handful of episodes. Awesome finale. Rick having a really bad day; dude got pushed over the edge and made it damn well known
laugh.gif
Cant wait for s3 with Michonne and the prison. Didn't think Andrea was gonna make it... like, one of them had to die, right? But NOPE
smokin.gif
Ugh only a 6 month wait. Thank you AMC for splitting this season and making the wait shorter.

Awwwww yeaahhhhhhhh 
pimp.gif

This season just kept going faster and faster through the last handful of episodes. Awesome finale. Rick having a really bad day; dude got pushed over the edge and made it damn well known
laugh.gif
Cant wait for s3 with Michonne and the prison. Didn't think Andrea was gonna make it... like, one of them had to die, right? But NOPE
smokin.gif
Ugh only a 6 month wait. Thank you AMC for splitting this season and making the wait shorter.

This show is mad overrated. I caught up on all of the episodes within the last week, and to me, it just seems like everything is too predictable. I'm probably just going to get into the comics instead.

This show is mad overrated. I caught up on all of the episodes within the last week, and to me, it just seems like everything is too predictable. I'm probably just going to get into the comics instead.

I cannot wait until next season. 
23c2560e35ad8a707b75781b284b0bee42a67bd.gif

I was on the edge of my seat for the first 30 minutes.

!#!* Lori I hope she dies asap.

I cannot wait until next season. 
23c2560e35ad8a707b75781b284b0bee42a67bd.gif

I was on the edge of my seat for the first 30 minutes.

!#!* Lori I hope she dies asap.

I'm sorry but I have to call @#%@@!%$ on this entire show as much as I love it.

You mean to tell me that a horde(s) of zombies overwhelmed and overran the ENTIRE United States Military? What did the zombies hop in air-planes and kamikaze our Destroyers and our Air Craft carriers as well? Our navy alone can level entire countries with a touch of a button. 
laugh.gif

What about our fortified military bases that have weapons that can kill anything from miles out? They can detect ANYTHING approaching the base from hundreds of miles out with satellites.

you've got weaponry that can absolutely mow down ANYTHING approaching our bases.

Furthermore the real CDC has corralled highly infectious air-borne diseases (the bird flu) before widespread casualties.

The plot holes are not acceptable. I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THE INCONSISTENCIES *Shoots self in head*.

BTW a lot of these ideas are not mine.....I got em from http://www.walkingdeadfor...come-overrun-2153-2.html but I was already thinking about this stuff.

I'm sorry but I have to call @#%@@!%$ on this entire show as much as I love it.

You mean to tell me that a horde(s) of zombies overwhelmed and overran the ENTIRE United States Military? What did the zombies hop in air-planes and kamikaze our Destroyers and our Air Craft carriers as well? Our navy alone can level entire countries with a touch of a button. 
laugh.gif

What about our fortified military bases that have weapons that can kill anything from miles out? They can detect ANYTHING approaching the base from hundreds of miles out with satellites.

you've got weaponry that can absolutely mow down ANYTHING approaching our bases.

Furthermore the real CDC has corralled highly infectious air-borne diseases (the bird flu) before widespread casualties.

The plot holes are not acceptable. I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THE INCONSISTENCIES *Shoots self in head*.

BTW a lot of these ideas are not mine.....I got em from http://www.walkingdeadfor...come-overrun-2153-2.html but I was already thinking about this stuff.

You gotta suspend your believe or the entertainment value goes down.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I haven't even cared to think about that stuff while enjoy this.

Back
Top Bottom