THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I just read The Governor in 3 days and I NEVER EVER EVER read books for fun.

The story was awesome! Anyone know what the next two novels will be?

I just read The Governor in 3 days and I NEVER EVER EVER read books for fun.

The story was awesome! Anyone know what the next two novels will be?

I hope the prison IS two seasons, it's so crazy in there and so much goes down. It'll only do the arc justice if they give it enough time to progress. You guys love this show so much, but seem to want the story to be over as soon as possible.

Cant wait for next season
pimp.gif

I hope the prison IS two seasons, it's so crazy in there and so much goes down. It'll only do the arc justice if they give it enough time to progress. You guys love this show so much, but seem to want the story to be over as soon as possible.

Cant wait for next season
pimp.gif

AMC better not make any budget cuts for the upcoming season. They can't act like the show isn't a monster for them. (no pun intended)

AMC better not make any budget cuts for the upcoming season. They can't act like the show isn't a monster for them. (no pun intended)

I'm concerned about whether or not AMC will have the balls to let Darabont and Kirkman allow the show to "go there".

Breaking Bad kind of gets free reign to do a lot, so I'm hoping TWD gets that same leeway.

Spoiler [+]
I'm talking about The Governor rape scene, his weird relationship with his dead daughter, Michonne's revenge, Rick losing his hand, Carl losing an eye.

Please don't water it down.

I'm concerned about whether or not AMC will have the balls to let Darabont and Kirkman allow the show to "go there".

Breaking Bad kind of gets free reign to do a lot, so I'm hoping TWD gets that same leeway.

Spoiler [+]
I'm talking about The Governor rape scene, his weird relationship with his dead daughter, Michonne's revenge, Rick losing his hand, Carl losing an eye.

can any one point me in the right direction where to get the novels with out paying tons of money like on ebay?? thanks in advance

can any one point me in the right direction where to get the novels with out paying tons of money like on ebay?? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Spoiler [+]

Darabont is no longer part of the show. He resigned from the series immediately after the season premiere.

@God some of that is vital to that storyline, but I too don't see all of it making it since it's on AMC..HBO on the other hand without a doubt

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Spoiler [+]

Darabont is no longer part of the show. He resigned from the series immediately after the season premiere.

@God some of that is vital to that storyline, but I too don't see all of it making it since it's on AMC..HBO on the other hand without a doubt

Originally Posted by big1236

^^ why did Darabont resign again?
I thought AMC let him go/fired him. It wasn't his choice to leave.
And ^yeah of course season 1 was more exciting... they had more money to work with right?

Back
Top Bottom