THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

^ why do you have a pic of Mabelitis as your Avatar?

cuz she cute
frown.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

cuz she cute
frown.gif
I agree.

I'm thinking of playing the new Walking Dead game. May have to wait a little though.

Filming for Season 3 begins the end of May. I wish the seasons were longer.

Originally Posted by big1236

cuz she cute
frown.gif
I agree.

I'm thinking of playing the new Walking Dead game. May have to wait a little though.

Filming for Season 3 begins the end of May. I wish the seasons were longer.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

thought the walking dead game is on 360 arcade and not disc?

it's DLC on the ps3 and 360.

Gamestop said they were taking pre-orders on the game. You get a code for you to download instead of an actual disc.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

thought the walking dead game is on 360 arcade and not disc?

it's DLC on the ps3 and 360.

Gamestop said they were taking pre-orders on the game. You get a code for you to download instead of an actual disc.

The Walking Dead game is eventually gonna come out on disc for the PS3/360 later this year with all 5 episodes.

I'll probably wait for that to drop.

The Walking Dead game is eventually gonna come out on disc for the PS3/360 later this year with all 5 episodes.

I'll probably wait for that to drop.

which would be better?

waiting for the disc or downloading the game?

i'm on the fence on both. I can go either way.

which would be better?

waiting for the disc or downloading the game?

i'm on the fence on both. I can go either way.

FYI:

How Much Does Walking Dead Cost? Release Date?
As it's coming to so many platforms, keeping track of how much The Walking Dead: The Game will cost you has been tough. If you're buying it on the PC or Mac, you get a five-episode season pass for $24.99 on Tuesday, April 24th. (EU gets the PC/Mac version for 24.99 Euros on Tuesday, too.) If you buy on PlayStation 3, you can grab each episode for $4.99 or buy the five-episode season pass for $19.99 on Tuesday, April 24th. (EU gets the PS3 episodes one by one for 4.99 Euros and the season pass for 19.99 Euros starting on Wednesday, April 25th.) If you get it on Xbox 360, there is no season pass so you'll have to pay 400 Microsoft Points per episode sometime this month.
The first episode and the season pass is available now on the PS Store.

All that talk about waiting I'll probably end up getting the season pass in a week or two.
laugh.gif

FYI:

How Much Does Walking Dead Cost? Release Date?
As it's coming to so many platforms, keeping track of how much The Walking Dead: The Game will cost you has been tough. If you're buying it on the PC or Mac, you get a five-episode season pass for $24.99 on Tuesday, April 24th. (EU gets the PC/Mac version for 24.99 Euros on Tuesday, too.) If you buy on PlayStation 3, you can grab each episode for $4.99 or buy the five-episode season pass for $19.99 on Tuesday, April 24th. (EU gets the PS3 episodes one by one for 4.99 Euros and the season pass for 19.99 Euros starting on Wednesday, April 25th.) If you get it on Xbox 360, there is no season pass so you'll have to pay 400 Microsoft Points per episode sometime this month.
The first episode and the season pass is available now on the PS Store.

All that talk about waiting I'll probably end up getting the season pass in a week or two.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

#96 is out for those of you reading the comics

Issues are just too short man.
roll.gif
@ how causal Rick was/is in those situations. Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this?
I try to wait for about 3 issues to come out. So I get a bit more story at once. Makes it a little more worth while, also makes the story feel a bit quicker paced. 
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan its hard enough to wait 1 month, you can't I could stand 3?!?!

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

#96 is out for those of you reading the comics

Issues are just too short man.
roll.gif
@ how causal Rick was/is in those situations. Am I the only one that has a bad feeling about this?
I try to wait for about 3 issues to come out. So I get a bit more story at once. Makes it a little more worth while, also makes the story feel a bit quicker paced. 
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan its hard enough to wait 1 month, you can't I could stand 3?!?!

Back
Top Bottom