THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I played the demo this morning.  I liked it.  I like how your decisions will have an effect on the story and other characters later on.  It's like a mix of Heavy Rain and Mass Effect.

pimp.gif
just curious, who did you guys save. the kid or hershels son? and also doug or the female reporter? lol

^Put that in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
I saved Duck and Carley. Duck because he's a boy obviously, and Carley because I figure her skill with the gun will coandean handy.
The game is great.

I wasn't sure that they could do TWD justice.

The preview for the rest of the season is
eek.gif

^Put that in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
I saved Duck and Carley. Duck because he's a boy obviously, and Carley because I figure her skill with the gun will coandean handy.
The game is great.

I wasn't sure that they could do TWD justice.

The preview for the rest of the season is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I kind of want to get the game, but I'm afraid I'll waste my money. I guess trading in RE: ORC would help out, because that game sucks.
laugh.gif
Did you read any reviews before buying RE? It got panned.
I've heard a little about it, but did not personally read it. My brother bought it for me as a gift.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I kind of want to get the game, but I'm afraid I'll waste my money. I guess trading in RE: ORC would help out, because that game sucks.
laugh.gif
Did you read any reviews before buying RE? It got panned.
I've heard a little about it, but did not personally read it. My brother bought it for me as a gift.

After reading all of the comments, I'm tempted to buy the first episode. I might buy it after finals are done.

After reading all of the comments, I'm tempted to buy the first episode. I might buy it after finals are done.

I TRIED to save Shawn or whatever his name was but he got bit anyway and I saved the female reporter cause %+$* she had a gun and knew she would come in handy. I know I wanna kill that dude Larry. So first chance I get if it's him or somebody else it's gonna be the other person that I save. But I hope lee puts it down on the daughter first cause it looks like she wants it and I will be satisfied to let him know that lee whipped it out for his daughter before his death

I TRIED to save Shawn or whatever his name was but he got bit anyway and I saved the female reporter cause %+$* she had a gun and knew she would come in handy. I know I wanna kill that dude Larry. So first chance I get if it's him or somebody else it's gonna be the other person that I save. But I hope lee puts it down on the daughter first cause it looks like she wants it and I will be satisfied to let him know that lee whipped it out for his daughter before his death

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Man, my logic was wrong. I saved the guy because I assumed the girl still had bullets and she could handle herself. Guess not. HAHA.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Man, my logic was wrong. I saved the guy because I assumed the girl still had bullets and she could handle herself. Guess not. HAHA.
roll.gif

roll.gif
 I went straight for cause she held me down earlier. She kept it on the hush

Lori should've been #1 on that worst TV Mom's list.

Pic of Michonne:

walking-dead-michonne_510.jpg

pimp.gif

Had to do a double take, thought that was the dude who plays Lafayette on True Blood.
laugh.gif

Glad to hear so much positive reviews for the The Walking Dead game.

Been busy as hell the last few week so I have yet to play it.

How many of you have played Ep. 1 multiple times to see how the different scenarios play out?

Back
Top Bottom