THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by big1236

which would be better?

waiting for the disc or downloading the game?

i'm on the fence on both. I can go either way.

When would the disc version be released?

Depends on how long Telltale waits to release the episodes. My guess is that there will be at least a month gap in between each episode release, and when the last episode is dropped the full disc version would release soon after. My guess, the disc version will probably come out late this year October/November.

BTW a demo of the first episode is available as well, I downloaded yesterday, haven't played it yet.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by big1236

which would be better?

waiting for the disc or downloading the game?

i'm on the fence on both. I can go either way.

When would the disc version be released?

Depends on how long Telltale waits to release the episodes. My guess is that there will be at least a month gap in between each episode release, and when the last episode is dropped the full disc version would release soon after. My guess, the disc version will probably come out late this year October/November.

BTW a demo of the first episode is available as well, I downloaded yesterday, haven't played it yet.

I just finished the first episode and this game isn't your regular zombie game. its EXTREMELY story driven and theres A LOT of talking. Thats eveyrthing i expected from a walking dead game though. There are the dull moments getting to know characters but every now and then you have to make extremely tough decisions with the characters you got to know. The game seems very replayable, i beat the first episode in about an hour and half but i was taking my time. I will be going back to make different decisions and see how the story pans out. At the end of the episode they preview the second episode and it just seems like you're watching the show and it leaves you off in a cliff hanger. Great game for only 20 dollars

I just finished the first episode and this game isn't your regular zombie game. its EXTREMELY story driven and theres A LOT of talking. Thats eveyrthing i expected from a walking dead game though. There are the dull moments getting to know characters but every now and then you have to make extremely tough decisions with the characters you got to know. The game seems very replayable, i beat the first episode in about an hour and half but i was taking my time. I will be going back to make different decisions and see how the story pans out. At the end of the episode they preview the second episode and it just seems like you're watching the show and it leaves you off in a cliff hanger. Great game for only 20 dollars

The game is good so far. Now to wait for episode 2.

Here are my stats
Spoiler [+]
atn39v.jpg

^^ is it slow paced?

I saw the walkthroughs on youtube and to me, it seems a little slow like dragging a zombie or kicking the windshield out from the cop car....

^^ is it slow paced?

I saw the walkthroughs on youtube and to me, it seems a little slow like dragging a zombie or kicking the windshield out from the cop car....

Go to new releases. Should be the first one there.

It's really fun. Love the pace and the timed decisions. Really makes me want to play through multiple times. I played for about an hour or so today, and had to force myself to turn it off. Pretty entertaining game.

Go to new releases. Should be the first one there.

It's really fun. Love the pace and the timed decisions. Really makes me want to play through multiple times. I played for about an hour or so today, and had to force myself to turn it off. Pretty entertaining game.

They did a good job on the game and it was pretty addicting.

Even though it's an episode per month it should hold me over until the new season starts.

They did a good job on the game and it was pretty addicting.

Even though it's an episode per month it should hold me over until the new season starts.

Just bought the game. Wasn't doing anything today, so I decided to purchase the first episode. So far, so good. Definitely like the storyline.

Just bought the game. Wasn't doing anything today, so I decided to purchase the first episode. So far, so good. Definitely like the storyline.

I played the demo this morning.  I liked it.  I like how your decisions will have an effect on the story and other characters later on.  It's like a mix of Heavy Rain and Mass Effect.

Back
Top Bottom