THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Hopefully the middle of the next season won't drag on like season 2 and drive people crazy. They are planning to release all the game episodes on a disc later on right? Will it have extra stuff on it? I played the demo and liked it. Not sure if I should just buy them now or wait until the disc is released.

Don't know if it's been posted in here or not, but here is the trailer for Season 3.
It looks ******g bannana's... I can't wait for October to come.

Yeah you should've heard the crowd in Hall H at Comic Con. We all went nuts when it showed Merle at the end.

I didn't even notice that... watched the trailer again... holy **** :lol:

Yo what the hell is that that Meryl put on his arm that he sawed off?

This dude stuck a knife through the hand that was severed like Chucky did in Child's Play 2.

The trailer for season 3 has me hyped!!! Still need to download the game. Sounds like you guys are really enjoying it. Can't wait for the game starring Daryl.

how much did it cost to do the run at Petco?

Survivors - $75
Walkers:
2 hour shift - $20
4 hour shift - $40 (but then you get $20 back when you finish the shift, I think)
and then there were two other tiers for more elaborate makeup, which was done by the team behind the show's makeup. I think it was $75 and $150
Spectator for 2 hours - $15

Oh and survivors got a variant of the 100th comic, while spectators got a poster of the variant cover.

Last edited:
Survivors - $75
Walkers:
2 hour shift - $20
4 hour shift - $40 (but then you get $20 back when you finish the shift, I think)
and then there were two other tiers for more elaborate makeup, which was done by the team behind the show's makeup. I think it was $75 and $150
Spectator for 2 hours - $15
Oh and survivors got a variant of the 100th comic, while spectators got a poster of the variant cover.
Man...I would have loved to get the variant cover of the 100th issue =(

^ nope. been playing em on my Mac (grabbing free versions off PB haha) but here's a first look of the iOS version:

Just read issue 100.
eek.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

They haven't shown too much of him thus far but Negan makes The Governor look like a lightweight.

That season 2 special edition is nice.
pimp.gif

Amazon has it for pre-order at $65 and it drops on the 28th of this month.

Link

I'm fiending to play the next episode of The Walking Dead, hopefully Episode 3 drops this month.

Just read issue 100. :wow: :smh: |I

They haven't shown too much of him thus far but Negan makes The Governor look like a lightweight.

This!!

I was :wow: |I at #100. #101 sounds like another calm before the storm, but I just can't believe

they did Glenn like that! Straight turned his skull to mush :smh: I had the "Nooo, he wasn't ready!" Kevin Hart voice going on the whole time. You're right, I feel like I'm gonna hate Negan more than the Governor. I hope he dies a crazy death :lol: But damn, I can't wait till the next one now. I usually read these comics in groups of 3-5 at a time, but I wanna know what happens next already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom