THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Anyone played episode 3 yet? I thought is was the best one yet! Interested what others thought about it.

Yeah man...

Oh and if you wanna know what happens to
Lilly

She ends up in Woodbury with the Governor....

Just finished Episode 3.

Sweet Baby Jesus.
eek.gif

All sorts of craziness this episode.
No dambs given by Lilly.
eek.gif
Blew off Carley's head close range in front of the group without hesitation. Depriving my dude Lee of potential vagina.
mean.gif
That's why I left her ***.

So much Ls taken by Kenny this episode.

Not going to lie, I was legit heartbroken when Lee dreamed about Clementine becoming a walker.

Had me on some "NO! NOT MY BABY!" steez.
laugh.gif

Well played Telltale, well played.

Is Lee supposed to lose the fight he has with Kenny on the train? Dude beat the dog-**** out of me.
laugh.gif

Interesting development with Clem and the radio. I haz intrigue.
That wait until the next episode drops in October (hopefully).
sick.gif

Last edited:
I love the walking dead (have been reading the trade paperbacks since they've started publishing them - plz no spoilers on the issue 100 business. Gonna have to wait to read it). Anyway, I was totally going to bypass this walking dead game. Never liked the concept of these types of games and just seemed gimmicky. I saw it listed as free on ps+ for the first two episodes and downloaded them on a whim thinking I'd never get around to playing them. I'm so glad I didn't wait. These episodes are amazing. The art is spot on to the comic IMO and I just love that I feel like I'm in that world. They straight up NAILED the tough decisions that the characters make in the comic and its just crazy how invested you get in making decisions based on who is going to help you long term/how diplomatic you have to be at times. I'm borderline obsessed with these things now and I'll definitely have to cave in and buy the next episodes.

PS - anyone else save Doug instead of the reporter chick in episode one just because you thought he'd be able to help you with electronics?:smokin

Just finished Episode 3.

Sweet Baby Jesus. :wow:

All sorts of craziness this episode.

No dambs given by Lilly. :wow: Blew off Carley's head close range in front of the group without hesitation. Depriving my dude Lee of potential vagina. :smh: That's why I left her ***.

So much Ls taken by Kenny this episode.

Not going to lie, I was legit heartbroken when Lee dreamed about Clementine becoming a walker.

Had me on some "NO! NOT MY BABY!" steez. :lol:

Well played Telltale, well played.

Is Lee supposed to lose the fight he has with Kenny on the train? Dude beat the dog-**** out of me.:lol:

Interesting development with Clem and the radio. I haz intrigue.

That wait until the next episode drops in October (hopefully). :x

Nah You can beat Kenny in that fight. I sent that. I talked Kenny down tho

I have yet played episode 3.. My friends keep telling me it's good.. I'll probably download it.. Sometime this week..

I've played a few Telltale games before (Sam and Max, Back to the Future) but this one is on another level.

I was able to talk Kenny down. I had Doug in my group instead of Carly and he got blasted by Lilly. He jumped in front of Ben when Lilly was going to shoot him.Also, there is something up with those 2 we meet at the tanker.

Anybody going back and replaying different choices? I want to wait to make it through so I dont forget what I have done in my main play-through.

^ I created 2 different game saves so that I can do just that

Dallas Roberts has been cast as Milton–a character not from the comic books–who is the right-hand man to the Governor.

14 days left fellas.

This thread will be used for Season 3 right?

Last edited:
I've played a few Telltale games before (Sam and Max, Back to the Future) but this one is on another level.
I was able to talk Kenny down. I had Doug in my group instead of Carly and he got blasted by Lilly. He jumped in front of Ben when Lilly was going to shoot him.Also, there is something up with those 2 we meet at the tanker.
Anybody going back and replaying different choices? I want to wait to make it through so I dont forget what I have done in my main play-through.

The Black chick and that guy? Oh they dating. And they're highly sus of big groups because of something that happened before they met Lee

Trailer for Episode 4 of The Walking Dead game:

Will be available later this month.

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

FYI, Episode 4 of the Walking Dead game drops tomorrow on PSN and Wednesday on XBLA.

Watching season 1: episode 1.. Right now on Netflix instant stream..

Is it me or does the audio not match up with the lip movement when they speak? Hopefully it's just this episode.. That does this..

Am I the only one that cant wait for the 3rd season? All I can remember was seeing the black chick with the 2 zombies tied to chains to her. Only 3 more days til the season premier :smokin

^Can't wait.  I hope the thread can stay free of comic book talk, hinting and all the leading on once the season starts.  It really ruins the experience...

Then starting Saturday, AMC will be re-airing the walking dead marathon til the Sunday night premier for those that don't have Netflix and want to watch the seasons over for a refresher. Ive forgot many names so I'm def gonna watch again.

Back
Top Bottom