THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Can't believe the zombies found them when they were so far out there.

Damn, #%%@ just got real though at the camp site.

Looks like next episode they packed up and moved shop.

Can't believe the zombies found them when they were so far out there.

Damn, #%%@ just got real though at the camp site.

Looks like next episode they packed up and moved shop.

Glenn was making noise all the way there with the car he stole, there have been fights and fires going on for days now plus they were cooking all that time and the zombies are starting to get hungry since there's less and less food in the city. It makes perfect sense that they'd start heading that way.

Glenn was making noise all the way there with the car he stole, there have been fights and fires going on for days now plus they were cooking all that time and the zombies are starting to get hungry since there's less and less food in the city. It makes perfect sense that they'd start heading that way.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

got damn zombies smelled that fish and thought long john silver was in them damn woods
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
i lol'd

but yea that ending was
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

watching the little sis take a serious L was hard to watch. def was feelin sad when she had that one zombie body her and bite off a chunk of her neck, artery and all, WHILE she was screaming in pain
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RIP

that fat dude got knocked the F out tho
eek.gif
. that cop zombified his face
laugh.gif

in all, REALLY great eps. those latin king n's caught me off guard when it was revealed that they were holding down a nursing home to keep seniors alive
30t6p3b.gif

i gotta say also, the sound in this show is perfect; ambience and gun fx. i wanted surround sound so bad, once the crew came thru with the shottys and started doin work
pimp.gif

can't wait for next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

got damn zombies smelled that fish and thought long john silver was in them damn woods
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
i lol'd

but yea that ending was
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

watching the little sis take a serious L was hard to watch. def was feelin sad when she had that one zombie body her and bite off a chunk of her neck, artery and all, WHILE she was screaming in pain
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RIP

that fat dude got knocked the F out tho
eek.gif
. that cop zombified his face
laugh.gif

in all, REALLY great eps. those latin king n's caught me off guard when it was revealed that they were holding down a nursing home to keep seniors alive
30t6p3b.gif

i gotta say also, the sound in this show is perfect; ambience and gun fx. i wanted surround sound so bad, once the crew came thru with the shottys and started doin work
pimp.gif

can't wait for next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Highlight of the episode: Rick blasting that zombie 15 feet through the air with his 1st shot upon entering the camp
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to the little sister
tired.gif
Cutest girl is now the cutest zombie.

Highlight of the episode: Rick blasting that zombie 15 feet through the air with his 1st shot upon entering the camp
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to the little sister
tired.gif

eek.gif
at the last couple of minutes.

Looking forward to next week's episode. Series has been
pimp.gif

eek.gif
at the last couple of minutes.

Looking forward to next week's episode. Series has been
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to the little sister
tired.gif
i hope big sis off her in the next episode. if not that decision is gonna bite her later.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to the little sister
tired.gif
i hope big sis off her in the next episode. if not that decision is gonna bite her later.

Originally Posted by youneedthese

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to the little sister
tired.gif

see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Originally Posted by youneedthese

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RIP to the little sister
tired.gif

see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Thing is wouldn't the zombies set off the trip line they had set up with the bells? 

Thing is wouldn't the zombies set off the trip line they had set up with the bells? 

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Good point.  Do you think Merle led the zombies there? If so, that is some messed up business.  Either way, I like where the TV storyline is going as compared to the comic book.  This is definitely keeping me hooked.  
Btw, did anyone find the resemblance of Left 4 Dead when the four came back to camp and started killing folks? Haha.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Good point.  Do you think Merle led the zombies there? If so, that is some messed up business.  Either way, I like where the TV storyline is going as compared to the comic book.  This is definitely keeping me hooked.  
Btw, did anyone find the resemblance of Left 4 Dead when the four came back to camp and started killing folks? Haha.

I would dig a ten foot deep trench around my campsite, make it short enough to jump over with a good run at it.
They need to find a katana, bats seemed hard to use when dispatching the undead.

I would dig a ten foot deep trench around my campsite, make it short enough to jump over with a good run at it.
They need to find a katana, bats seemed hard to use when dispatching the undead.

Just finished watching it. 
Holy !!%+. 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

I kinda agree with Reality that Merle led the zombies to camp. From his perspective, he was as good as dead, and everyone in his camp turned on him. Plus, since they were dealing with the nursing home gang, Merle had all day to get that one handed vengeance. 
Shame shortie had to get geeked.

MV5BMTM0MDkyNTIxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY4ODU3MQ@@._V1._SX333_SY500_.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Just finished watching it. 
Holy !!%+. 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

I kinda agree with Reality that Merle led the zombies to camp. From his perspective, he was as good as dead, and everyone in his camp turned on him. Plus, since they were dealing with the nursing home gang, Merle had all day to get that one handed vengeance. 
Shame shortie had to get geeked.

MV5BMTM0MDkyNTIxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY4ODU3MQ@@._V1._SX333_SY500_.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

@Amy died a day before her birthday.. @Jim digging that hole because of his dream and then his dream becoming a reality!! @ the ending of the episode.

Back
Top Bottom