THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

@Amy died a day before her birthday.. @Jim digging that hole because of his dream and then his dream becoming a reality!! @ the ending of the episode.

Such a good episode
smile.gif

Amy got owned that whole last sequence
laugh.gif

First they're out of toilet paper, then some zombie just takes a big ol chunk out of her arm, then she gets picked up and bitten in the neck and the night before her birthday.
roll.gif

Merrell has gottt to be behind leading the zombies there in such a big group. If he took that van, the only place he'd think to go would be to his brother at the camp. Then again, why would he set the zombies on them if he thought his brother was still there? Dang, now I really don't know.

Amy got owned that whole last sequence
laugh.gif

First they're out of toilet paper, then some zombie just takes a big ol chunk out of her arm, then she gets picked up and bitten in the neck and the night before her birthday.
roll.gif

Merrell has gottt to be behind leading the zombies there in such a big group. If he took that van, the only place he'd think to go would be to his brother at the camp. Then again, why would he set the zombies on them if he thought his brother was still there? Dang, now I really don't know.

Also, you have to think that since those four walked/ran to the camp that they were at they couldn't have been that far from the city.

They seemed to be just right out there that they could trek there back and forth from the city to the campsite.

Also, you have to think that since those four walked/ran to the camp that they were at they couldn't have been that far from the city.

They seemed to be just right out there that they could trek there back and forth from the city to the campsite.

man the acting on this show is superb, when girl died and her sister was over her, those were some real intense tears.

man the acting on this show is superb, when girl died and her sister was over her, those were some real intense tears.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

got damn zombies smelled that fish and thought long john silver was in them damn woods
laugh.gif

roll.gif

but last night ep. was pretty solid.
it kinda left me hella sad at the end
ohwell.gif

i cant wait for the new comic issue to come out....

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

got damn zombies smelled that fish and thought long john silver was in them damn woods
laugh.gif

roll.gif

but last night ep. was pretty solid.
it kinda left me hella sad at the end
ohwell.gif

i cant wait for the new comic issue to come out....

They had trip wires?

If I were dude diggin, i would have made a ditch too, surrounding the camp- or something....

They had trip wires?

If I were dude diggin, i would have made a ditch too, surrounding the camp- or something....

they could have easily built a trench around the camp . they were cooking wrong too. Why would you fry when you could slow smoke everything and keep the smell down.

they could have easily built a trench around the camp . they were cooking wrong too. Why would you fry when you could slow smoke everything and keep the smell down.

MrONegative:

Thanks but no thanks for the screen pic of the chick above with her lower jaw ripped off & tongue hanging out; I was having lunch when I found this thread, dude.

Anyways,

No one was on guard duty! That's what killed me about the whole thing.

Good to see wife-beater get it from a zombie, man how would you feel being stuck at the entrance of a tent & you open up the flap & it's a dead woman in front of you intent on eating you? NOT a good day.

What happened with the trip wire can thing? Don't tell me the zombies disabled it... What a waste. What they need are guard dogs or something that can sense & smell the geeks.

Love this show. Absolutely. Shame it's only 6 episodes & then there is a hiatus. Damn.

We need to find out what happened to one handed Merle & the van.

The whole thing with Felipe & the gang had me laughing when "abuela" came in & the whole hard gang thing was shown up as a bluff

MrONegative:

Thanks but no thanks for the screen pic of the chick above with her lower jaw ripped off & tongue hanging out; I was having lunch when I found this thread, dude.

Anyways,

Good to see wife-beater get it from a zombie, man how would you feel being stuck at the entrance of a tent & you open up the flap & it's a dead woman in front of you intent on eating you? NOT a good day.

What happened with the trip wire can thing? Don't tell me the zombies disabled it... What a waste. What they need are guard dogs or something that can sense & smell the geeks.

Love this show. Absolutely. Shame it's only 6 episodes & then there is a hiatus. Damn.

The whole thing with Felipe & the gang had me laughing when "abuela" came in & the whole hard gang thing was shown up as a bluff

I don't think Merrell lead the zombies to camp. Just think about it. They drove a car that had it's alarm going off all the way to camp. Zombies follow sound, although they are slow they don't get tired so they can just keep walking.
Spoiler [+]
Does anyone else think that Merrell is going to turn into the governor, which in turn will lead to rick getting his hand cut off?

I don't think Merrell lead the zombies to camp. Just think about it. They drove a car that had it's alarm going off all the way to camp. Zombies follow sound, although they are slow they don't get tired so they can just keep walking.
Spoiler [+]
Does anyone else think that Merrell is going to turn into the governor, which in turn will lead to rick getting his hand cut off?

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Spoiler [+]
Oh snap, good point in regards to Merle. Maybe? That would be interesting haha.

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Spoiler [+]
Oh snap, good point in regards to Merle. Maybe? That would be interesting haha.

Originally Posted by jbv1

MrONegative:

Anyways,

The gang did have some "vatos" in it. The leader said they come and go but stick around eventually.

Originally Posted by jbv1

MrONegative:

Anyways,

The gang did have some "vatos" in it. The leader said they come and go but stick around eventually.

Back
Top Bottom