THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo home girl's sister isn't playing in this preview clip for next weeks episode...

Sheriff straight new she wasn't to be messed with at that point.

you didn't know? she's a surgeon with a gun, she becomes (at least in the comic) the groups sharp shooter sniper.
good ep, i liked the little role twist they did with the "vatos" thing i actually thought they were gang members.

Yo home girl's sister isn't playing in this preview clip for next weeks episode...

Sheriff straight new she wasn't to be messed with at that point.

you didn't know? she's a surgeon with a gun, she becomes (at least in the comic) the groups sharp shooter sniper.
good ep, i liked the little role twist they did with the "vatos" thing i actually thought they were gang members.

ok, i decided i wanna buy the comics, someone put me on, what should i be lookin for? is it really comics? or novels? is there one that comes out every month? once a week? what #pleaserespond

ok, i decided i wanna buy the comics, someone put me on, what should i be lookin for? is it really comics? or novels? is there one that comes out every month? once a week? what #pleaserespond

Originally Posted by air max 87

You have a lot of choices really.  
1. You could buy the volume's which stands at 13.  The Volume 13 is released tomorrow.

2. You could go with the Compendium, which is comic issues #1-48.

3. You could look into the Omnibus Hard Cover books.  There are six total at the moment and only go up to issue #72

4. You could look around some torrent sites and just DL issues #1-78.  You save money and you can catch up on the story right away.

I went with #4 even though I bought Volume 1 and the Compendium. SMH. I could have saved money...Either way, it's one of my favorite comic books to date.  By the time you get to issue #78, you'll be up to date and have the choice to purchase issue #79 this Wednesday.

Check out cheapgraphicnovels.com to get 40% the cover price. 

I hope this info helps.
smokin.gif

1. You could buy the volume's which stands at 13.  The Volume 13 is released tomorrow.

3. You could look into the Omnibus Hard Cover books.  There are six total at the moment and only go up to issue #72

4. You could look around some torrent sites and just DL issues #1-78.  You save money and you can catch up on the story right away.

I went with #4 even though I bought Volume 1 and the Compendium. SMH. I could have saved money...Either way, it's one of my favorite comic books to date.  By the time you get to issue #78, you'll be up to date and have the choice to purchase issue #79 this Wednesday.

I hope this info helps.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I hope this info helps.
smokin.gif

the volumes are basically a set of the comics rolled into a volume i assume?

putting in work - yea i know but the comic seems interesting...

AM87 dudes in here is saying that the comics aren't following the storyline on the AMC show though...

It isn't but the comic book storyline itself is something worth reading and following.  After last night's episode, the show may slowly the comic storyline...We'll just have to wait and see.  Either way, if you feel that it's an investment, I still say go for it.  After reading the comic books, it's really gotten me hooked to the show even more. 

I hope this info helps.
smokin.gif

AM87 dudes in here is saying that the comics aren't following the storyline on the AMC show though...

It isn't but the comic book storyline itself is something worth reading and following.  After last night's episode, the show may slowly the comic storyline...We'll just have to wait and see.  Either way, if you feel that it's an investment, I still say go for it.  After reading the comic books, it's really gotten me hooked to the show even more. 

I hope this info helps.
smokin.gif

Yes sir, 5 issues in one.

I hope this info helps.
smokin.gif

Yes sir, 5 issues in one.

I hope this info helps.
smokin.gif

Yes sir, 5 6 issues in one.
Yeah I ended up downloading the first 60 or so sometime last year. I read them cover to cover (even the Letter Hacks section) and I ended up going the volume route. Been slowly getting them on my limited income this past summer and I'm all caught up and even got the 13th volume on preorder already 
pimp.gif
. I'm real big into comics (though not as much this past semester) and this is definitely one of the best monthly comics out.

I hope this info helps.
smokin.gif

Yes sir, 5 6 issues in one.
Yeah I ended up downloading the first 60 or so sometime last year. I read them cover to cover (even the Letter Hacks section) and I ended up going the volume route. Been slowly getting them on my limited income this past summer and I'm all caught up and even got the 13th volume on preorder already 
pimp.gif
. I'm real big into comics (though not as much this past semester) and this is definitely one of the best monthly comics out.

People need to understand, when the zombies attack once someone is bitten it's a wrap for them. If that had been my girl, my dad, my brother, my sister, or my mom I'd be sad as hell but I'd make sure to put a bullet in their head asap.

People need to understand, when the zombies attack once someone is bitten it's a wrap for them. If that had been my girl, my dad, my brother, my sister, or my mom I'd be sad as hell but I'd make sure to put a bullet in their head asap.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

It'd be rough though. I mean chick didn't think she was gonna ever see her little sister again, because they were surrounded in the city. The only family she knows she has left. She finally gets back to her, they have that great day or two together, good food for a change ...
I'd have hard time caring about living after that. At least for a day or two. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

It'd be rough though. I mean chick didn't think she was gonna ever see her little sister again, because they were surrounded in the city. The only family she knows she has left. She finally gets back to her, they have that great day or two together, good food for a change ...
I'd have hard time caring about living after that. At least for a day or two. 
frown.gif

Yo what's so messed up about the show or the writers of this show is that it started off so nice and peaceful for those two and then everything just went so wrong at the end.

I didn't think they would straight up off so many main character's like that... and it's not even the damn finale either.

It's like nobody is safe or something... well maybe sheriff though, but that's about it.

When you watch the last episode again and it starts off with the two sisters in that nice lake like it came from the movie "The Beach" starring Leo Dicaprio you're like man that's really nice and it looks like peace and serenity... then not even 45 minutes later they're getting chopped on.

I wonder if the next episode the girl's sister comes back as a walker and the one that's still good has to put an end to her.

Also, what happened to the black dude from the beginning that helped out the sheriff?

I though one of the main reason's the sheriff went back for that bag was so he could get that radio and communicate with him.

One more thing too... why are they standing there in shock once a zombie is close to them and about to bite them? The girl's sister that got chopped up was standing there in shock right before her arm got bitten. I'm pretty sure they're all past the wow factor at this point. I would have used my foot and kicked it away or somethine instead of letting it raise my hand up and just start chewing on it.

Back
Top Bottom