THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Yo what's so messed up about the show or the writers of this show is that it started off so nice and peaceful for those two and then everything just went so wrong at the end.

I didn't think they would straight up off so many main character's like that... and it's not even the damn finale either.

It's like nobody is safe or something... well maybe sheriff though, but that's about it.

When you watch the last episode again and it starts off with the two sisters in that nice lake like it came from the movie "The Beach" starring Leo Dicaprio you're like man that's really nice and it looks like peace and serenity... then not even 45 minutes later they're getting chopped on.

I wonder if the next episode the girl's sister comes back as a walker and the one that's still good has to put an end to her.

Also, what happened to the black dude from the beginning that helped out the sheriff?

I though one of the main reason's the sheriff went back for that bag was so he could get that radio and communicate with him.

One more thing too... why are they standing there in shock once a zombie is close to them and about to bite them? The girl's sister that got chopped up was standing there in shock right before her arm got bitten. I'm pretty sure they're all past the wow factor at this point. I would have used my foot and kicked it away or somethine instead of letting it raise my hand up and just start chewing on it.

I have ZERO comic knowledge, but I think that Merle (missing hand guy) loaded the zombies in the truck, drove up to the camp, cut down the sound defense so the campers wouldn't hear the zombies that he releases from the back of the truck. The zombies are then attracted to the fish...

That is my theory only.

My main question is: how long before a zombie can no longer move? How long until total muscular breakdown? and blood loss? Does it take 6 months and then they degrade beyond movement?

If the campers last out 6 months will the world go back to "normal"? I assume that there are always more surviviors out there to be turned, but the total global number should reduce dramatically over time, no?

I have ZERO comic knowledge, but I think that Merle (missing hand guy) loaded the zombies in the truck, drove up to the camp, cut down the sound defense so the campers wouldn't hear the zombies that he releases from the back of the truck. The zombies are then attracted to the fish...

That is my theory only.

My main question is: how long before a zombie can no longer move? How long until total muscular breakdown? and blood loss? Does it take 6 months and then they degrade beyond movement?

If the campers last out 6 months will the world go back to "normal"? I assume that there are always more surviviors out there to be turned, but the total global number should reduce dramatically over time, no?

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

how does 1 man, with 1 hand, load 50 zombies into a 8 passenger van?

He throws food in the back of the van, they swarm in, and then closes and locks the back...

He throws food in the back of the van, they swarm in, and then closes and locks the back...

Just finished episode 4. Great ending and was almost dead-on to the comic. I can't wait for Episode 5.

Also, how many seasons do you guys think this show will last. The comic has so much material that I would love to see on the show.

Just finished episode 4. Great ending and was almost dead-on to the comic. I can't wait for Episode 5.

Also, how many seasons do you guys think this show will last. The comic has so much material that I would love to see on the show.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

that van doesn't have a cabin.

laugh.gif
 Do you guys hate Merle THAT much? 

Plus, how long do you think Merle contemplated till he sawed his hand off? I bet he worked up quite an appetite, being in the hot sun for that long, losing all that blood, & fighting off 2 zombies. I doubt he would have used the food he found to attract zombies. And if he did want to attract zombies, why not bring his sawed off hand instead?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

that van doesn't have a cabin.

laugh.gif
 Do you guys hate Merle THAT much? 

Plus, how long do you think Merle contemplated till he sawed his hand off? I bet he worked up quite an appetite, being in the hot sun for that long, losing all that blood, & fighting off 2 zombies. I doubt he would have used the food he found to attract zombies. And if he did want to attract zombies, why not bring his sawed off hand instead?

Originally Posted by shaft

That is my theory only.

i talked about this with my friend too, let's say 100 zombies are about to die, then they infect 100 more ppl, that's another 6 months, and during that time they find 100 more ppl, it just keeps adding up
there are 6 billion+ ppl in the world, so they have PLENTY of food left over
six months could easily turn into 5 years.
also Merle (missing hand guy) had a brother in that camp, i doubt he would risk him to get vengeance.
they are attracted to mainly noise, and partially by smell.

Originally Posted by shaft

That is my theory only.

i talked about this with my friend too, let's say 100 zombies are about to die, then they infect 100 more ppl, that's another 6 months, and during that time they find 100 more ppl, it just keeps adding up
there are 6 billion+ ppl in the world, so they have PLENTY of food left over
six months could easily turn into 5 years.
also Merle (missing hand guy) had a brother in that camp, i doubt he would risk him to get vengeance.
they are attracted to mainly noise, and partially by smell.

What if Merle knew his brother was not in the camp?  He could have seen his brother and the three other guys in the city. He can technically get some revenge without harming his brother. He steals the truck, knowing that they would leave it in the same area, perhaps, that his original group did when they came to the city. He then drives slowly to herd the zombies to the campsite and disables the trips. A herd of that size cannot enter that camp without setting off some trip alarms.

What if Merle knew his brother was not in the camp?  He could have seen his brother and the three other guys in the city. He can technically get some revenge without harming his brother. He steals the truck, knowing that they would leave it in the same area, perhaps, that his original group did when they came to the city. He then drives slowly to herd the zombies to the campsite and disables the trips. A herd of that size cannot enter that camp without setting off some trip alarms.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm pretty sure the zombies just found them....
this.
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

and Dead Set looks dope..
I love all things zombie related... I got to find a place to dl or watch this online.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm pretty sure the zombies just found them....
this.
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

and Dead Set looks dope..
I love all things zombie related... I got to find a place to dl or watch this online.

Back
Top Bottom