THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

blue crystal meth shout out to breaking bad
pimp.gif

Good catch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Was a meh episode. Nothing really happened that couldnt have been condensed into like 30 minutes. Next episode looks like it'll pick up the action.

roll.gif
 I caught that too. Even said to my girl "he has that Walter White" 
roll.gif

This episode was weak as hell though. First 50 minutes were slow as fak.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

blue crystal meth shout out to breaking bad
pimp.gif

Good catch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Was a meh episode. Nothing really happened that couldnt have been condensed into like 30 minutes. Next episode looks like it'll pick up the action.

roll.gif
 I caught that too. Even said to my girl "he has that Walter White" 
roll.gif

This episode was weak as hell though. First 50 minutes were slow as fak.

I don't care about either of the kids these last 2 eps have been about...but at least this one I cared about the people who cared about the boy? Iono.

I mean...all zombies got suicide girl's scent, right?

And I'm liking chick on the horse though.
smokin.gif
Might could swap a few RVers for her before the deadline. Not Daryl or Glenn though.

I don't care about either of the kids these last 2 eps have been about...but at least this one I cared about the people who cared about the boy? Iono.

I mean...all zombies got suicide girl's scent, right?

And I'm liking chick on the horse though.
smokin.gif
Might could swap a few RVers for her before the deadline. Not Daryl or Glenn though.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

If the walking dead is anything like zombieland.. the fat dude is going to die.. because he is in clear violation of rule 1 of surviving in the zombie-infested world..

CARDIO!!

LOLOL

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

If the walking dead is anything like zombieland.. the fat dude is going to die.. because he is in clear violation of rule 1 of surviving in the zombie-infested world..

CARDIO!!

LOLOL

Just started episode 2... haven't read any of the posts, but why does that girl in the red/pink top look so familiar? Don't remember what other show she's been in... Hmmm.

Just started episode 2... haven't read any of the posts, but why does that girl in the red/pink top look so familiar? Don't remember what other show she's been in... Hmmm.

Not every episode can be gun toting action, need the balance, I like the actor who plays the big guy, saw him in that cusak movie a while back, good stuff, I hope he doesn't die

Not every episode can be gun toting action, need the balance, I like the actor who plays the big guy, saw him in that cusak movie a while back, good stuff, I hope he doesn't die

Originally Posted by SinnerP

THIS. It was killing me the entire time. I was racking my brain trying to figure what else she has been in. She kinda hot too. 

THIS. It was killing me the entire time. I was racking my brain trying to figure what else she has been in. She kinda hot too. 

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Maggie? I can't find anything on IMDB. Haha.
Lauren Cohan. She was in Van Wilder 2. Other than that, small roles on other tv shows.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Maggie? I can't find anything on IMDB. Haha.
Lauren Cohan. She was in Van Wilder 2. Other than that, small roles on other tv shows.

Yes, the episode was slow. But that going to be a theme for this series. Some episodes aren't going to have a lot of action and will have a lot more story development.

Yes, the episode was slow. But that going to be a theme for this series. Some episodes aren't going to have a lot of action and will have a lot more story development.

someone stated a few pages back that he didnt remember the walkers running in the first season

can anyone confirm?

if they didnt in season 1 and now they are running in season 2, could it be possible that they are somewhat learning or evolving?

someone stated a few pages back that he didnt remember the walkers running in the first season

can anyone confirm?

if they didnt in season 1 and now they are running in season 2, could it be possible that they are somewhat learning or evolving?

I Googled and apparently she was in a bunch of Chuck episodes, but I recognized her from Supernatural.  

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Yep, exactly.  Its a part of storytelling... there will be ups and downs.  You honestly can't expect each episode to be all gung-ho with guns blazin and whatnot.  Balance is key.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

can anyone confirm?

They just answered this in the Talking Dead... something along the lines of new/fresher walkers will be able to move faster.  I guess they can't run like humans, but can definitely walk really fast...

Back
Top Bottom