THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Dale been coming through in the clutch
pimp.gif

maybe they start following him instead of Rick?
DARYL.
Another solid episode. Kind of slow, but I am glad this episode introduced Hershel, Maggie, and the rest of the crew from the farm. 

The commercials do kill the mood and I wish the show was an hour and a half every week. I'm getting spoiled.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Dale been coming through in the clutch
pimp.gif

maybe they start following him instead of Rick?
DARYL.
Another solid episode. Kind of slow, but I am glad this episode introduced Hershel, Maggie, and the rest of the crew from the farm. 

The commercials do kill the mood and I wish the show was an hour and a half every week. I'm getting spoiled.

Yo I was on the edge of my seat with my heart beating fast in sh.. when Shane and the dude who shot the kid made it to the place to get supplies.

From the looks of next episode they look like they're straight done though.

Even though I hated Shane in Season One for banging his best friend's girl... I don't know I'm starting to like dude... but, F that what he did was still unexcusable... just saying.

Man straight up a lot of the drama and stuff going on is because of the dead weight people in the clan.

If an outbreak happens and people can't carry they're own weight... I don't know.

Don't get me wrong I would stick together in numbers, but as soon as sh.. hit the fan I'm looking out for my damn self first
laugh.gif

A lot of dead weight though man... T-Dogg, the kids, that short haired lady, old man... they're jut basically dead weight and holding the rest back.

The two cops, maybe the blond bi-polar chick, the @!+!@ wife, and Asian dude... oh yeah the other dude too the hick type dude... they're about the only ones that are strong in that group.

Yo I was on the edge of my seat with my heart beating fast in sh.. when Shane and the dude who shot the kid made it to the place to get supplies.

From the looks of next episode they look like they're straight done though.

Even though I hated Shane in Season One for banging his best friend's girl... I don't know I'm starting to like dude... but, F that what he did was still unexcusable... just saying.

Man straight up a lot of the drama and stuff going on is because of the dead weight people in the clan.

If an outbreak happens and people can't carry they're own weight... I don't know.

Don't get me wrong I would stick together in numbers, but as soon as sh.. hit the fan I'm looking out for my damn self first
laugh.gif

A lot of dead weight though man... T-Dogg, the kids, that short haired lady, old man... they're jut basically dead weight and holding the rest back.

The two cops, maybe the blond bi-polar chick, the @!+!@ wife, and Asian dude... oh yeah the other dude too the hick type dude... they're about the only ones that are strong in that group.

I really like the pace of the first two episodes.

And I agree that Shane is a good guy and devoted friend. But let's be real, he thought Rick was dead. Of course, you'd be tempted to comfort your best friend's girl, which may lead to some business. lol.

I really like the pace of the first two episodes.

And I agree that Shane is a good guy and devoted friend. But let's be real, he thought Rick was dead. Of course, you'd be tempted to comfort your best friend's girl, which may lead to some business. lol.

Every chick on this show is dead weight. I was tweeting damn near every segment at something dumb that a woman said or did. Pissed me off throughout the episode.

Every chick on this show is dead weight. I was tweeting damn near every segment at something dumb that a woman said or did. Pissed me off throughout the episode.

that big dude aint coming back alive. he's slowing down shane.

i think t-dog is turning into a walker

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i'll agree with both of your theories.. t-dog  seems to be getting a fever, which was one of the symptoms if i am correct. But i dont remember him getting bit . Maybe by touching a walker and infecting himself? 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i'll agree with both of your theories.. t-dog  seems to be getting a fever, which was one of the symptoms if i am correct. But i dont remember him getting bit . Maybe by touching a walker and infecting himself? 

T dog cut his arm on a car door I believe. Otis is going to die though, I'll call it now but I'm curious to see how they make it out of this precarious situation

T dog cut his arm on a car door I believe. Otis is going to die though, I'll call it now but I'm curious to see how they make it out of this precarious situation

Word I already peeped that the big dude is done for lol...

Maybe what happened to T-Dog is when his hand was cut and Daryl (hick dude with crossbow) killed that walker that was about to kill T-Dog and put it on top of him maybe some way some how he became infected or some of the walker's blood or bits from his flesh got into T-Dog's cut or something.

As someone stated earlier I hope they find the girl and the kid either dies or lives so they don't drag that crap on all season.

From the looks of the previews it looks like Shane got away and made it back to the farm and is wearing a police uniform with the police hat, but they look like they were being ran out from the farm or something at that point.

Pretty good two episodes thus far though... just watched the first episode for Season 2 on AMC's website... so much better without the commercials.

Only thing I'm wondering is how the hell is the Rick the Sheriff keeping his radio charged... just saying!

Word I already peeped that the big dude is done for lol...

Maybe what happened to T-Dog is when his hand was cut and Daryl (hick dude with crossbow) killed that walker that was about to kill T-Dog and put it on top of him maybe some way some how he became infected or some of the walker's blood or bits from his flesh got into T-Dog's cut or something.

As someone stated earlier I hope they find the girl and the kid either dies or lives so they don't drag that crap on all season.

From the looks of the previews it looks like Shane got away and made it back to the farm and is wearing a police uniform with the police hat, but they look like they were being ran out from the farm or something at that point.

Pretty good two episodes thus far though... just watched the first episode for Season 2 on AMC's website... so much better without the commercials.

Only thing I'm wondering is how the hell is the Rick the Sheriff keeping his radio charged... just saying!

Back
Top Bottom