THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I haven't read the comics yet, but I have issues 1-75 sitting in a folder. And I know of the Tyrese character...he and T-dog aren't the same guy are they?

noooooooooooo
tyrese>>>>tdog

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I haven't read the comics yet, but I have issues 1-75 sitting in a folder. And I know of the Tyrese character...he and T-dog aren't the same guy are they?

noooooooooooo
tyrese>>>>tdog

In a zombie apocalypse, I would be acting just like tdog, shut up and observe these crazy white folks.

In a zombie apocalypse, I would be acting just like tdog, shut up and observe these crazy white folks.

T-Dog is no more than just a regular guy who happens to be black. He helps out around the farm. Burning bodies, killing zombies, and keeping watch.

What do you want him to be doing? Drinking Henny and playing spades? Then he would def fit the "token" black guy role.
laugh.gif

I have alway hated his name though. T-Dog? Really? I would cringe when someone like Rick or Dale said his name
30t6p3b.gif

T-Dog is no more than just a regular guy who happens to be black. He helps out around the farm. Burning bodies, killing zombies, and keeping watch.

What do you want him to be doing? Drinking Henny and playing spades? Then he would def fit the "token" black guy role.
laugh.gif

I have alway hated his name though. T-Dog? Really? I would cringe when someone like Rick or Dale said his name
30t6p3b.gif

Alright. I know this has been discussed here in this thread but I need clarification.

The "catalyst" stimulating people to become zombies is already present. Everyone is already infected.

So once you die, you turn.

If that's the case. How the hell can someone turn into a zombie just from being bit or scratched?

If you get bit in the hand, it's not going to cause you to die right?

If you are already infected, getting bitten isn't going to do anything to you, that hasn't already been done. Right?

I know one has to utilize the suspension of disbelief when enjoying shows, but I'm sincerely interested in understanding.

Help a brother out.

PS: Has anyone had zombie dreams? I had a dream I got bit. It was too real yo.

Alright. I know this has been discussed here in this thread but I need clarification.

The "catalyst" stimulating people to become zombies is already present. Everyone is already infected.

So once you die, you turn.

If that's the case. How the hell can someone turn into a zombie just from being bit or scratched?

If you get bit in the hand, it's not going to cause you to die right?

If you are already infected, getting bitten isn't going to do anything to you, that hasn't already been done. Right?

I know one has to utilize the suspension of disbelief when enjoying shows, but I'm sincerely interested in understanding.

Help a brother out.

PS: Has anyone had zombie dreams? I had a dream I got bit. It was too real yo.

Getting bit kills you...the virus brings you back.

So just getting bit anywhere is fatal regardless of where you get bit (as far as I know).

Getting bit kills you...the virus brings you back.

So just getting bit anywhere is fatal regardless of where you get bit (as far as I know).

This everyone has the virus already theory sounds good and all but the guys Rick killed in the bar didn't come back...

This everyone has the virus already theory sounds good and all but the guys Rick killed in the bar didn't come back...

Originally Posted by Executive76

Philly guy got shot in the head when he was pouring drinks and the fat guy was shot in the head after he was already slumped over on the wall.
And to I AM KNOWLEDGE, getting bit causes you to have a fever that you eventually die from. If you've been observant, the people who were bit (not torn to pieces) took a while to die ... like Andrea's sister and the guy that wanted to just be left in season 1 (Rick gave him a pistol to protect himself as he was left at a tree).

Philly guy got shot in the head when he was pouring drinks and the fat guy was shot in the head after he was already slumped over on the wall.
And to I AM KNOWLEDGE, getting bit causes you to have a fever that you eventually die from. If you've been observant, the people who were bit (not torn to pieces) took a while to die ... like Andrea's sister and the guy that wanted to just be left in season 1 (Rick gave him a pistol to protect himself as he was left at a tree).

Anyone else think the group is done for without Shane?  
Are any of you wondering what the scientist whispered in Rick's ear and how maybe that might play into the most recent episodes?

This episode really got me back into the show.  The last couple of episodes have been a bit slow.

Are any of you wondering what the scientist whispered in Rick's ear and how maybe that might play into the most recent episodes?

This episode really got me back into the show.  The last couple of episodes have been a bit slow.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I understand that.  But how come the virus inside of you doesn't cause you to have a fever?  I know I'm nitpicking, but I'm really curious to hear / eventually see the explanation. 

I understand that.  But how come the virus inside of you doesn't cause you to have a fever?  I know I'm nitpicking, but I'm really curious to hear / eventually see the explanation. 

Originally Posted by SneakerLaw

Nah, shane was the problem of the group. And Carl is one stupid little kid lol. The ending of the last two episodes had me going "carl you %*+%*#$." I hate little kids in shows/movies like this.

Originally Posted by SneakerLaw

Nah, shane was the problem of the group. And Carl is one stupid little kid lol. The ending of the last two episodes had me going "carl you %*+%*#$." I hate little kids in shows/movies like this.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Oh, for that question, I have no idea 
laugh.gif
 ... I guess it's just something that you gotta accept for that universe. It's like asking why does a silver bullet kill a werewolf? It just does I guess. I dunno. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Oh, for that question, I have no idea 
laugh.gif
 ... I guess it's just something that you gotta accept for that universe. It's like asking why does a silver bullet kill a werewolf? It just does I guess. I dunno. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom