THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

when the CDC dude was wearing his little contamination suit reminded me of Desmond
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First thing I thought of
laugh.gif

this
And it sounds like the '98 Timberwolves happened at the Walking Dead. Charles Eglee (Starbury) figured this was his show, he was the man and Darabont (KG) would help him win. Then all of the sudden the show is getting dumb hyped. Darabont has AMC slobbing on him, and Eglee sees that he'll never be the man, so he dips, and his writing buddies with him.

I think Eglee thought this would be like Lost, where JJ was there to lend his name and ideas, direct the pilot, explain his vision and then have almost nothing to do with the show ever again. *kanye shrug*

How ill is this though?

co4Vb.png
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

when the CDC dude was wearing his little contamination suit reminded me of Desmond
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First thing I thought of
laugh.gif

this
And it sounds like the '98 Timberwolves happened at the Walking Dead. Charles Eglee (Starbury) figured this was his show, he was the man and Darabont (KG) would help him win. Then all of the sudden the show is getting dumb hyped. Darabont has AMC slobbing on him, and Eglee sees that he'll never be the man, so he dips, and his writing buddies with him.

I think Eglee thought this would be like Lost, where JJ was there to lend his name and ideas, direct the pilot, explain his vision and then have almost nothing to do with the show ever again. *kanye shrug*

How ill is this though?

co4Vb.png
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shch

Dude, fellas, I just read the comics and it was depressing..........................
I am currently on Book 4 of the Hardcovers and depressing is not the word. Just when things start to get some-what normal, something crazy happens on the next page
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Dude, fellas, I just read the comics and it was depressing..........................
I am currently on Book 4 of the Hardcovers and depressing is not the word. Just when things start to get some-what normal, something crazy happens on the next page
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
Exactly.
I just found out that AMC was just a preview for the month of November on my package with Dish Network. 
mad.gif
 Annoying.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
Exactly.
I just found out that AMC was just a preview for the month of November on my package with Dish Network. 
mad.gif
 Annoying.

[h1][/h1]
Walking Dead Producer Says Writers Were Not Fired
Gale Anne Hurd comments on recent reports.
December 3, 2010

A lot of eyebrows raised this week at Deadline's report that the entire writing staff of The Walking Dead had been fired from the series by executive producer Frank Darabont, as the show heads towards its second season. However, in a new interview with EW, executive producer Gale Anne Hurd says those allegations are "completely inaccurate."

Hurd says that since writing on the first, six-episode season wrapped months ago (with no guarantee of a renewal at the time), the staff have simply moved on to other projects. Says Hurd, "[In] the writers' room, there are people that have set up other projects that will be their first priority if their own series is picked up as a pilot or if it's a series."

The Deadline story specifically named Charles H. Eglee as someone let go, but Hurd says, "I think [Eglee] just decided that he wants to run his own show."

Re-assembling most of the key participants from Season 1 may be difficult. Discussing makeup effects creator Greg Nicotero, who created the zombie makeup for the first season, Hurd says, "We certainly hope he'll be back. As with everything, it's subject to availability." Hurd did confirm the principal cast members are all signed for multiple seasons and reiterated reports that Season 2 will likely debut next October. She also says Darabont and Walking Dead comic book creator Robert Kirkman will likely meet early next year to begin mapping out Season 2.

[h1][/h1]
December 3, 2010

A lot of eyebrows raised this week at Deadline's report that the entire writing staff of The Walking Dead had been fired from the series by executive producer Frank Darabont, as the show heads towards its second season. However, in a new interview with EW, executive producer Gale Anne Hurd says those allegations are "completely inaccurate."

Hurd says that since writing on the first, six-episode season wrapped months ago (with no guarantee of a renewal at the time), the staff have simply moved on to other projects. Says Hurd, "[In] the writers' room, there are people that have set up other projects that will be their first priority if their own series is picked up as a pilot or if it's a series."

The Deadline story specifically named Charles H. Eglee as someone let go, but Hurd says, "I think [Eglee] just decided that he wants to run his own show."

Re-assembling most of the key participants from Season 1 may be difficult. Discussing makeup effects creator Greg Nicotero, who created the zombie makeup for the first season, Hurd says, "We certainly hope he'll be back. As with everything, it's subject to availability." Hurd did confirm the principal cast members are all signed for multiple seasons and reiterated reports that Season 2 will likely debut next October. She also says Darabont and Walking Dead comic book creator Robert Kirkman will likely meet early next year to begin mapping out Season 2.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

[h1][/h1]
December 3, 2010

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

[h1][/h1]
December 3, 2010

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom