THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

when the CDC dude was wearing his little contamination suit reminded me of Desmond
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First thing I thought of
laugh.gif

this
And it sounds like the '98 Timberwolves happened at the Walking Dead. Charles Eglee (Starbury) figured this was his show, he was the man and Darabont (KG) would help him win. Then all of the sudden the show is getting dumb hyped. Darabont has AMC slobbing on him, and Eglee sees that he'll never be the man, so he dips, and his writing buddies with him.

I think Eglee thought this would be like Lost, where JJ was there to lend his name and ideas, direct the pilot, explain his vision and then have almost nothing to do with the show ever again. *kanye shrug*

How ill is this though?

co4Vb.png
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

when the CDC dude was wearing his little contamination suit reminded me of Desmond
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First thing I thought of
laugh.gif

this
And it sounds like the '98 Timberwolves happened at the Walking Dead. Charles Eglee (Starbury) figured this was his show, he was the man and Darabont (KG) would help him win. Then all of the sudden the show is getting dumb hyped. Darabont has AMC slobbing on him, and Eglee sees that he'll never be the man, so he dips, and his writing buddies with him.

I think Eglee thought this would be like Lost, where JJ was there to lend his name and ideas, direct the pilot, explain his vision and then have almost nothing to do with the show ever again. *kanye shrug*

How ill is this though?

co4Vb.png
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Please don't get this thread locked with the pm requests.
30t6p3b.gif

Please don't get this thread locked with the pm requests.
30t6p3b.gif

They should've stuck with the chronology of the comic they skipped some ill stuff with this CDC angle they are playing at. I wanna see where they take this tho

They should've stuck with the chronology of the comic they skipped some ill stuff with this CDC angle they are playing at. I wanna see where they take this tho

Back
Top Bottom