THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

good finale, glad season 2 will have THIRTEEN episodes...is it just me or would the show get better TENFOLD if they added George Romero to the scriptwriter staff? maybe even let him direct the s2 premiere...

SPOILERS POSTING FROM MY PHONE SO CAN'T DO THE TAG!!!!!!

I agree with you hybrid. Shane should of been killed this season. And plus a couple key characters are missing maybe they'll be introduced next season like Tyrone unless that black guy is supposed to be him which I hope not because he's a lil punk don't think its him anyway cause he doesn't have kids with him.

If you seperate the show from the comic then its really good. That's probably what they're going for anyway

SPOILERS POSTING FROM MY PHONE SO CAN'T DO THE TAG!!!!!!

I agree with you hybrid. Shane should of been killed this season. And plus a couple key characters are missing maybe they'll be introduced next season like Tyrone unless that black guy is supposed to be him which I hope not because he's a lil punk don't think its him anyway cause he doesn't have kids with him.

If you seperate the show from the comic then its really good. That's probably what they're going for anyway

Yo...

What the hell did that Doctor whisper to the Sheriff before he left?

It would have been so dope if the doctor saw that the Sheriff's girl almost got raped and he saw it on the camera and told the Sheriff dude... then the rapist would have gotten murked... that would have been a good ending to this season.

But, I missed the first 10 minutes but I ended up seeing it on the encore... rapist did try to help him and did think he was dead... still that's supposed to be his boy.

Still curious what happened with Merlle and the black dude with the kid from the beginning.

Yo...

What the hell did that Doctor whisper to the Sheriff before he left?

It would have been so dope if the doctor saw that the Sheriff's girl almost got raped and he saw it on the camera and told the Sheriff dude... then the rapist would have gotten murked... that would have been a good ending to this season.

But, I missed the first 10 minutes but I ended up seeing it on the encore... rapist did try to help him and did think he was dead... still that's supposed to be his boy.

Still curious what happened with Merlle and the black dude with the kid from the beginning.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

As someone who read/reads the comics that was disappointing.

Even looking at it as series progression I think it was a cop out. What progression was made during this episode? They know that the whole world was effed? I think they all should have suspected that, yet they all act like it's some huge revelation that they're screwed.

If I wasn't bias to the comics I would probably give this episode a 8.5/10. However, with the wealth of plot twists and situations at their disposal just from even the first 10-15 issues this turned out to be like a 6/10 for me.

Anyone else feel me or am I alone on this one?

Yeah these last two episodes have definitely been my two least favorite. This was was much better than the last one but still, compared to the comics
30t6p3b.gif
. I know they want to change things to keep the people that read it interested but they got me looking like 
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
especially since Shane is still alive

Even looking at it as series progression I think it was a cop out. What progression was made during this episode? They know that the whole world was effed? I think they all should have suspected that, yet they all act like it's some huge revelation that they're screwed.

If I wasn't bias to the comics I would probably give this episode a 8.5/10. However, with the wealth of plot twists and situations at their disposal just from even the first 10-15 issues this turned out to be like a 6/10 for me.

Yeah these last two episodes have definitely been my two least favorite. This was was much better than the last one but still, compared to the comics
30t6p3b.gif
. I know they want to change things to keep the people that read it interested but they got me looking like 
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Took the words right out of my mouth I have read/ am reading the comics... And I'm grateful to AMC for putting me on this body of literary work but the show has already gone down hill 4/6 good eps aint cutting it for a full season

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Took the words right out of my mouth I have read/ am reading the comics... And I'm grateful to AMC for putting me on this body of literary work but the show has already gone down hill 4/6 good eps aint cutting it for a full season

Originally Posted by AgentChaos

I wonder what the Doctor whispered to him. When is the next season scheduled for?
Spoiler [+]
"Oh yeah, by the way.... I did your wife"

Spoiler [+]
75378-TrollFace.png

I wonder what the Doctor whispered to him. When is the next season scheduled for?
Spoiler [+]
"Oh yeah, by the way.... I did your wife"

Spoiler [+]
75378-TrollFace.png

Probably another location the crew could split to that is safe. 

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

This is what I was thinking. Can't wait for the next season.
laugh.gif
@ fog raw.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

This is what I was thinking. Can't wait for the next season.
laugh.gif
@ fog raw.

Since I only read the first of the Graphic Novels...
Spoiler [+]
I was waiting for Shane to get murked this WHOLE episode
laugh.gif

Still, I enjoyed the episode.
pimp.gif
Time to wait till October. At least they're showing Breaking Bad from the start every Wednesday, I can finally see what that show is all about.

Since I only read the first of the Graphic Novels...
Spoiler [+]
I was waiting for Shane to get murked this WHOLE episode
laugh.gif

Still, I enjoyed the episode.
pimp.gif
Time to wait till October. At least they're showing Breaking Bad from the start every Wednesday, I can finally see what that show is all about.

I'm guessing Doc probably whispered that his wife is preggo seeing as they all got their blood tested.

The finale wasn't really that good, but that's my opinion. As a season, the first half captured my attention, but probably around the Vato episode onwards, I found myself fast forwarding through the episodes. The dialogue/plot all seemed predictable. Also, I've never read the graphic novels, so I came into this blind.

I'm guessing Doc probably whispered that his wife is preggo seeing as they all got their blood tested.

The finale wasn't really that good, but that's my opinion. As a season, the first half captured my attention, but probably around the Vato episode onwards, I found myself fast forwarding through the episodes. The dialogue/plot all seemed predictable. Also, I've never read the graphic novels, so I came into this blind.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

totally missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

totally missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Back
Top Bottom