The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
False Alarm would be a dope song if it weren't for the bridge which kinda makes me cringe. Aside from that it definitley has a few elements I like but I've steadily gotten more into rock over the years.

Last edited:
I knew the chick would leave the weeknd for the money..
Same. Thought he was going to pull the trigger though 
laugh.gif

Video was FIRE

The last part of the song is the best to me, so mixed with what happens in the video at that time makes it even more :smokin

Last edited:
It's been said plenty at this point, but the visuals were pure fire.

Watched it on mute because I'm sticking to the decision to not listen to "False Alarm" until I hear it in the context of the album, so I hope I didn't miss any bits of dialogue in there.

Thought the video was dope. I've come around on the song but not something I will go out of my way to play like certain songs in the past. But again need to hear what this is sandwich between. I wonder if we'll get another track before the release.

i hope false Alarm is a bonus ot last song so I don't have to bother skipping it

Actually nvm I just remembered it's the 3rd song

Smh

Last edited:
Features list is fake my g. Everyone's just approaching cautiously at this point.

Literally everyone on that feature list has promoted this new album in some way. On the gram, on twitter etc. they gotta be on it. Only one that hasn't is drake, ?but even chubbs was posting about weekend album and drake producers have been teasing that there is a weekend n drake collab so I'd bet that feature list isn't too far off

Last edited:
I feel you. I just dismissed it all after dude himself said it was fake since nov 25th soon come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom