The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Initiation may be the only Weeknd song I don't like.
frown.gif

I think I've given EOS enough listens to positively say Thursday is better. Not disappointed in the least bit, though. He set the bar pretty high with the first two.

Initiation is one of my favorite songs! 

"And the clocks don't work you don't gotta check the time

and the blinds don't work you don't gotta check the sky"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know that feeling all too well. People who've done Ecstasy know this feeling all too well

that anthony parker music nerd is so lame...he should just stick to rock..how can u hate the production on HOB? smh...i liked his ASAP review but he lost all cred when he reviewed house of balloons...seem like he reviewed EOS in a way to just keep his fans from hating him.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Praying for him to be on the Coachella lineup this week

would this even be a possibility? that would be so awesome

^^^^ I sure that was during his ore The Weeknd days do its probably safe to say it won't be released.

How are we suppose to pronounce his name "The Weekend" or "The Weakened"?

Onra stated that the file was lost so don't expect that track to be released.

I've been fond of the beat, can be found on "Tribute"

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

/\ Yeah I have no idea why people keep posting his reviews on here like dude is has some profound insight or something.

Because he is an elite musical mind? Because he has 50,000+ subscribers? Because he is very well-rounded and objective when it comes to music?

And most importantly... because if you don't like it, you don't have to agree...? Same thing as when Roger Ebert reviews a movie. He's the primo movie critic of the last few decades, but if you don't like him, don't check for him. He has disliked plenty of classics over the years, but it gives you a talking point.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Onra stated that the file was lost so don't expect that track to be released.

I've been fond of the beat, can be found on "Tribute"
That's unfortunate. He should just re-do it, that was a great theme to a track. The beat was cool, but I didn't like "Tribute".

Mini NT Summit at Coachella? AKA I don't know if I can talk any of my friends into buying tickets.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna be there even if I have to drive across the country though.

Back
Top Bottom