The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Coming from the tapes, the sound quality of this album is absolutely insane.  I cannot stop listening, and I cannot wait to get the physical copy on Tuesday.

wasn't gona pick this up, but all three albums for $9.99 is a hell of a deal, plus he deserves it...this and Crystal Castles next week :x

:wow: dat remaster. can't wait to a zone out to a remastered thursday :smokin

still copping a physical copy

Last edited:
just copped a download but I definitely gotta buy this thing.

the sound quality is definitely improved. lovin the bass

playing this w/ stereo headphones ... remaster is appreciated
THIS

Ya'll gotta be playing saying you dont mess with Valerie 
eek.gif
 Song is Heat in every way possible.

I wish I still smoked. Listening to this would be 10x better. Still sounds great though.

The Zone video leaked too but I think they took it down already. They cut out Abels 2nd verse and he changed his vocals at the end, fuuuuuuuuuuuu

The Zone video leaked too but I think they took it down already. They cut out Abels 2nd verse and he changed his vocals at the end, fuuuuuuuuuuuu
mean.gif
if true

I was skeptical of the remastering, to tinker with perfection seemed questionable, but I can really say the only song that was semi-ruined so far is Birds Part II. Anyone find his voice on that track to be completely off compared to the mixtape version?

Last edited:
:smh: if true

I was skeptical of the remastering, to tinker with perfection seemed questionable, but I can really say the only song that was semi-ruined so far is Birds Part II. Anyone find his voice on that track to be completely off compared to the mixtape version?

Just in the video though, just listened to the remastered and its still the same. But still :smh:

:smh: if true

I agree I thought I was just a little crazy but I'm glad it's just one song.

Back
Top Bottom