The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Every damn time i heard The Zone or The Fall (especially when the " it feels sooooo good" part gets on) I turn :evil: and have crazy sexual thoughts.

Its time to get a biddy this weekend and go ham.

Last edited:
Platinum is possible, especially if he gets the teenage-girl demographic to catch on.
They've been on it for a minute. Check the #XOgang hashtag on things like Twitter and Instagram. Underage shorties tal'mbout drinkin' that lean and meetin' the crew. :smh:

I still think Trilogy will hit platinum around next year.

I'm kinda comparing the hype to Frank Ocean's hype surrounding Nostalgia Ultra onto Channel Orange. + Guest features with a mainstream artist(s). Then again, I feel like the whole I-loved-a-dude thing boosted a bit more sales, so my comparison might not be that valid.

I need this .gif with Abel face on it
214uv0x.jpg

Thursday & Lonely Star remastered :smile: :smokin

The Fall too.

I'm not sure if I like the remastered Gone compared to the raw sounding original

Valerie solidified Thursday in the top spot

Last edited:
i was surprised at how well the 3 tapes were "remastered." a lot of times, remastering totally destroys the feel of track. they did a great job here with making subtle changes to the production....glad they kept the vocals the same.

Last edited:
I kept the 3 tracks and all the OG mixtapes on my iPod. Most of the tracks from the remaster sounds the same to me

House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls...man IDK if I like this new version or not...It's my favorite Weeknd track by far, but I think I like the unmastered version better.

Damn, got me scared to listen to the rest of this.

i cant stop listening to "till dawn"

girl i know you so wellllll (girl i know you so welllll)
girl i know your routine (yes i know your routineee)

:smokin

Last edited:
Remastered "Gone", "Thursday", and "Echoes of Silence"....

OOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I need supervision when I listen to this :smh:

The version I got had super low volume compared to my other music files...had to put my volume to 100% ...anyone else got the same issue.

As of right now, I feel like Thursday benefited the most from remastering. Echoes of Silence (especially D.D.) hit me twice as hard with the remaster. House of Balloons however, doesn't register with me the same. I'm keeping both editions of all three tapes though.

Tracks sound so clean remastered. But there a few songs that I prefer the unmastered version (Thursday, House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls, Montreal. Just to name a few)

As of right now, I feel like Thursday benefited the most from remastering. Echoes of Silence (especially D.D.) hit me twice as hard with the remaster. House of Balloons however, doesn't register with me the same. I'm keeping both editions of all three tapes though.

I will say you can see the budget got bigger when you listen to all 3.

I refuse to believe the crap i downloaded is the official remastered version thats suppose to release. Its the exact same thing just sounding less distorted.

Where is the new bird interlude? Where is the new wicked games?

Back
Top Bottom