The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Thursday's my #1 disc after this remastering now. Being able to understand what dude's saying [+ the background femme vocals too] is pretty clutch.

Also diggin' how this is making folks stop and recognize + appreciate a mixer's/engineer's line of work .

is the new interlude to "the birds" gonna be on the trilogy?
What is this you speak of?
nerd.gif

To those that have listened to it...please tell me Loft Music is still as heavenly as it was on the OG version. I don't think there's anything humanly possible they could do to make that track sound better...only thing left is to **** it up.
I refuse to believe the crap i downloaded is the official remastered version thats suppose to release. Its the exact same thing just sounding less distorted.
...that's what remastered versions generally are, though.
laugh.gif
They tweak certain things and clean it up a little bit.

Bruh thinkin' we were supposed to get Diddy remixes and features to all of the songs.

Would anyone mind Providing Me with information on where I can listen to the new remastered tracks?

House of Balloons was already a step above the others -- Twenty Eight just put it on another level.

Last edited:
The tracks that stand out as not being better remastered are Birds II, What you need and Gone. The beat on Gone is bonkers but the vocals seem off. Everything else is a welcomed change. What are some of the OG tracks you guys like better?

Am I the only one who thinks that he screwed up Gone. I hate how they changed the bass line and added that extra mess. It sounds super weak to me now. Some of the remastered stuff sounds good but sometimes it seems like they tried to do too damb much.

Who saw the trilogy commercial on the oregon/cal game on espn? Shiii caught me off guard. Dude really putting his name out there

:stoneface: at me for getting into this now but i heard it this weeknd >D and it had me :wow: and i'm not even halfway into disc 1 of the trilogy. :stoneface: again

Last edited:
Some of the changes in the remastering I love, some I'm not too fond about.

Still purchasing regardless.

Patiently waiting for this man... Haven't listened to one leak yet. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

Back
Top Bottom