The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Two drinks in me. Don't know what's happening with the girl I love. Enemy's played twice so far. Heading to a house party with harlots I shouldn't be around, in a mind frame I shouldn't be in.

I'd rather be your enemy than any friend you think I would be

For real. Outside of being up and coming R&B artist they're not comparable at all. Two different subject matters, styles, sexual preferences etc. Thats like asking for American Food at a Mexican Restauraunt then saying its a watered down version of American food.

Chances are if you don't do drugs
Don't live a lifestyle filled of debauchery on the weekend
Dont Resort to substance abuse when things are going romantically astray
You're not going to be a fan of The Weeknd.
Not saying he doesn't have commercial appeal, but it's often hard to give an artist a chance when you don't see a piece of you in them and the music isn't ear grabbing catchy.
ive only done one of the afformentioned things, yet I am fan. This is ******ed. That's like me saying, if you aren't involved in gang violence, hood parties, poppin, and having random garden tool give you da dome, you won't enjoy waka flocka or a random artist that has generic subject matter. Like, what? moot, moot, moot.

This guy has been too quiet or at least his FB page has been. It's usually pretty active. How's his Twitter feed looked? That album must be getting born right now 
smokin.gif

I've been on a Trilogy binge the past week. So much amazing tracks it's unreal.

Instant classic imo.

The Knowing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who let Rich Hill on this song?

Rich Hill :smh:

Whiz Khalifa :smh:

The Weeknd only version in 3...2....

Who let Rich Hill on this song?

Rich Hill :smh:

Whiz Khalifa :smh:

The Weeknd only version in 3...2....

Abel seems to link with only people he's friends with. Rich, Wiz, Juicy J, and French Montana (and their affiliated) are all people I've noticed his camp interact with the most on Twitter.

the weeknd did his thing as always on that track..

i can't **** with that boy froggy though, he's way too depressed for my liking.

I got introduced to The Weeknd late (after all 3 mix tapes dropped) but since I've heard him I can't stop listening. Just love this dudes music.

Can't wait for a new album.

At first I was like, wth am I listening to? Then Abel comes in in grand style.... 
pimp.gif

Someone just cut the first half of the song off or I guess I could do it in Itunes

Back
Top Bottom