The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters

Aight I think I've found a new love for Kissland. Played it the last couple times I've smashed & I'm messing with it. So to all you simps in here that I slandered for liking the album
my sincerest apologies.

Aight I think I've found a new love for Kissland. Played it the last couple times I've smashed & I'm messing with it. So to all you simps in here that I slandered for liking the album
my sincerest apologies.
Welcome to the light my friend

my sincerest apologies.
Indeed, welcome 
devil.gif

Guess my soundtrack for tomorrow will be Kissland.  Haven't revisited it for a long time.

HoB, T, EoS get daily spins from me everyday. 

Damn floor seats are so dope especially since no one was in front of me... Had plenty of room

Show was dope though... I didn't take any vids or pics, I'm over that :lol:

Worst part was the $45 parking fee :stoneface:

Last edited:
Damn floor seats are so dope especially since no one was in front of me... Had plenty of room

Show was dope though... I didn't take any vids or pics, I'm over that :lol:

Worst part was the $45 parking fee :stoneface:
45??? Did the parking guy take a $10 tip lol? I paid $35. I took some vids. I almost fought last night too smfh. So many seat hoppers it wasn't even funny. 3 dudes took me and my girls seat and the 1 dude like that I told him to get up. He started talking ish and his boys were telling him to chill. This is why I can't go no where. Stay fighting

Anyway I wasn't impressed by the sound quality in the prudential. Music was too loud for banks to sing and hear her and I needed more bass for them drops! Bass hits harder in my stock civic si. Was much better sound at the Susquehanna during KL

45??? Did the parking guy take a $10 tip lol? I paid $35. I took some vids. I almost fought last night too smfh. So many seat hoppers it wasn't even funny. 3 dudes took me and my girls seat and the 1 dude like that I told him to get up. He started talking ish and his boys were telling him to chill. This is why I can't go no where. Stay fighting

Anyway I wasn't impressed by the sound quality in the prudential. Music was too loud for banks to sing and hear her and I needed more bass for them drops! Bass hits harder in my stock civic si. Was much better sound at the Susquehanna during KL

:lol: I parked directly across the street from the PC

Yea, I was telling myself the same thing about the sound even through Abel's set... Barclay;s last year was a lot better

Stage was also smaller it seemed

During Banks set, I rarely heard anything :x She walked right by me during Abel's set and no one even noticed her :lol:

Yea on the floor, people were standing on the seats in the beginning... It was annoying, so I said something to security and they started telling people to get down

Shouldnt be getting floor seats if you 4 ft tall :lol:

I hate you guys.

Not one savage like story from these concerts. Are you serious.

And I'm listening to the second part of LOve in the sky omfggggggggggg

Every single one of you man, for that slander on TINR.

I'm on the train, *Sober*, key word.

Like I said I'm putting kissland for my soundtrack today, as I'm heading to put in a raffle.

Now today is Thursday, so I made this white friend very recently and we've been dating this white girl for about two days and took a break yesterday. Today we plan to smash the white girl again.

Connect isn't pulling through, haven't ate any candy *bars* today, or yet as of a matter of fact. Probably at the end of this rant because it's at the closing of TINR, lmao.

I've honestly, I've been binging on those candy bars and *study buddies*. Need to stop. This was going to be my last week, and it's Thursday. Yes, I usually mix them together.

Now I didn't really do anything yesterday cause I was working all day. Just a little lol.

MAIN PART OF THE STORY:

One of the days I was really yakked, white all the white girls dancing in my nose. Mind you, I've been binging on candy bars as well. And I smoke, a lot.

I'm waiting for the train, just put on kissland through spotify. I'm cheap so it just goes in the shuffle mode.

Now I packed my Puffco Pen last night with some fresh shatter that I ended up falling asleep and never hitting it.

Now I always hit my pen when I'm the train and everywhere cause I try to be very discreet. Anyways one of the days those girls were dancing I ended up texting the ex. Why? Because I still love her to this day:

NOW

I just hit my pen and idk why but I am so Schmaked. Everything was going accordingly, where that part in TINR where he just freaking goes iin

I already felt love

My girl used to always to tell me this, and stuck to my heart: the only thing you're good at being is someone you're not.

Famb, those lyrics were the story to one of those someones. Like I literally felt it. Every word, every line just went accordingly.

And this is why you shouldn't do drugs kids.

Back
Top Bottom