The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
CTpShvMUYAA717D.jpg

Welp, so I guess In The Night is the next single?

Just heard it on Z100 up in NY

Good choice :pimp:

Last edited:
TODAY TRILOGY TURNS THREE!

These three mixtapes mean a lot to me... And I'm sure they mean something for you all as well.

This project is truly a masterpiece and is definitely a classic in my eyes. 

So

A month or two ago I discovered "king of the fall" for the first time and been jamming it since.
Which tape is this song from? Trying to see what else I've missed out on post Trilogy..

Also.. why didn't he sign with Drizzy back then?

So

A month or two ago I discovered "king of the fall" for the first time and been jamming it since.
Which tape is this song from? Trying to see what else I've missed out on post Trilogy..

Also.. why didn't he sign with Drizzy back then?
you listen to kotf every day and dont realize why he didnt sign with drizzy though??? brah i was about to rank , damn you icfmf damn this album.................

"i can say that im attached to nobody" is a lyric directed at drake/ovo .....the weeknd didnt sign with drake because he is his own sound , he didnt want to be PND and he knew he had the potential to make an album and singles as big as beauty behind the madness , the hills and i cant feel my face ......he knew he had the core fans , and he knew that he can go mainstream and basically be just as big of an entity that drake is , he wrote half of drizzys take care , king of the fall wasnt on any tape it was a single 

^

I always knew he didn't sign with Drake, I'm just asking why didn't he. I never looked into it, figured I'll ask in here.

Thx for the details on the situation as well.

Last edited:
Drake is a vulture who uses people for his own benefit. This is known. Great move by The Weeknd to avoid that. not surprised Drake got super salty when he did his own thing

Drake is a vulture who uses people for his own benefit. This is known. Great move by The Weeknd to avoid that. not surprised Drake got super salty when he did his own thing
"it aint about who did it first its bout who did it right , preachhhh"

Back
Top Bottom