The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
man i love wicked games enemy & valerie, them lyrics so got damn real bruh...& that dirty diana remake hard too. but i cant tell nobody i be listenin to dude music they gon judge me bruh
laugh.gif
cOme on my dude,you a grown man.

I slap The Weeknd  with the windows down, 12s in the trunk and I be singing along. And i dont eeem care.

dudes music is fueling my desire to step out tonight.. i think i shall .. reckless thoughts are abundant

The weeknd and spaceghostpurrp? amazing, i need that collabo to really happen. I really dig the instrumental.

I've given up trying to rank the 3 individual mixtapes. For the longest, I thought I could at least put HOB & EOS over Thursday, but now I can't. The way I'm feeling now, Thursday is that fine wine that gets better with time. Three months down the line, who knows, so with that I say eff it; Trilogy is a masterpiece.

I always preferred Thursday over HoB, and both over EoS. Probably because Thirsday was the first tape I listened to. But I just recently started to feel EoS. I thought it was weak when it dropped last year :lol:

Definitely can relate to the fine wine reference.

I always preferred Thursday over HoB, and both over EoS. Probably because Thirsday was the first tape I listened to. 
X2

HOB I kinda dont like High For This and off EOS, I don't like EOS

Thursday's flawless.

man i love wicked games enemy
cOme on my dude,you a grown man.

I slap The Weeknd  with the windows down, 12s in the trunk and I be singing along. And i dont eeem care.

This man knows :lol:

Trilogy has been in the car since it came out. People always get in like "why you listening to baby makin music solo in your car....and why you poorly singing every word"

0 dambs

And I still think even though its the single and has been out for a while....Wicked Games is my favorite weeknd song. And HOB will forever be my fav album just because it was the first time i heard him. High for this....The Knowing....Wicked Games...The morning...the whole album really.

Basically if you are a single man over the age of 18 i don't know how you can't like his music.

I hear since th house of soul concert lost Keyshia Cole more tickets have become available. Guessing people even getting refunds since she left.
Now the have John Hart and jeremih with The Weeknd

I'll be in the building tomorrow at the Orpheum :pimp:

Found this pic on instagram. Set list from his show last night at the Observatory..

Last edited:
^Similar to the setlist when I saw him back in October... The tracks are in different order & he added in Enemy & Twenty Eight.

Im low key upset he added in Montreal too... I really wanted to see him do that track >: :lol:

The guy does hella drugs, drinks hella alcohol, and stands still with his hands in his pockets during music videos. Of course his shows are gonna be hit or miss. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom