The Will Smith Slander Thread

It's an insult when a woman is self conscious about losing her hair.

Chances are Chris had no clue and being that she’s ALWAYS rocked the shorter look and has even made it iconic, he really didn’t mean it to be as I’ll intended as it was received….certainly not enough to get assaulted by her over compensating puppet of a husband

Chances are Chris had no clue and being that she’s ALWAYS rocked the shorter look and has even made it iconic, he really didn’t mean it to be as I’ll intended as it was received….certainly not enough to get assaulted by her over compensating puppet of a husband

Lol so he's ignorant like I said before. The intent was to insult, he was just ignorant to how the insult and ridicule will be received.

Now shrek can't play the ignorant card but is yet to apologize to Jada which has led me to believe he is just a ****** human being. Grace period is over.

Last edited:
Lol so he's ignorant like I said before. The intent was to insult, he was just ignorant to how the insult and ridicule will be received.

Now shrek can't play the ignorant card but is yet to apologize to Jada which has led me to believe he is just a ****ty human being. Grace period is over.

Insult without knowning the background deeper issue with jada and hair loss is a REACH…..unless somehow comparing a woman to what most would find an attractive woman like Moore in a role like GIJane a flat out insult, which most people NOT blindly stanning for this ******** will tell you IT IS NOT.

Now shrek can't play the ignorant card but is yet to apologize to Jada which has led me to believe he is just a ****ty human being. Grace period is over.

Im sure had he been approached like a mature adult, he would have offered a mature apology, at this point, if I’m Chris I’m not apologizing for **** but having my attorney contact Wills and file a couple of lawsuits and Jada can go kick rocks along with her whole family…but that’s me, I’m extra petty

Insult without knowning the background deeper issue with jada and hair loss is a REACH…..unless somehow comparing a woman to what most would find an attractive woman like Moore in a role like GIJane a flat out insult, which most people NOT blindly stanning for this bull**** will tell you IT IS NOT.

Lol the definition of insult doesn't require knowledge of a deeper issue but like I said even by your definition, now he has knowledge of the deeper issue and hasn't said anything it just leaves him being a sh** human being.

If someone is fat or short and I insult them I don't need to know what level of insecurity they possess.

Other people felt insulted by Chris Rock comments made later that night….

Oscar winner lashes out at Chris Rock’s ‘4 white guys’ joke: ‘F – – king d – – k’​

Chris Rock was on his verbal diarrhea sh** that night. Just saying whatever first nonsensical thought that popped into his head.

Lol the definition of insult doesn't require knowledge of a deeper issue but like I said even by your definition, now he has knowledge of the deeper issue and hasn't said anything it just leaves him being a sh** human being.

If someone is fat or short and I insult them I don't need to know what level of insecurity they possess.

You are reaching man, that’s a terrible comparison, people can’t chose to be short and body shaming has been frowned upon for sometime now…a hairstyle in most cases is a choice, specially for women who are usually not linked to a balding pattern like men are, yet as I said before, on that same night and same stage Brons balding was targeted and I do t see this public outrage for that….Regina WELL KNOWING, Bron ISNT balding by choice…..so yes, Chris being aware of Jadas condition makes all the difference on his intent of insult and chances are he wasn’t, and just chose to make a quip BecUse I simply can’t think of pointing out a BEAUTIFUL hairstyle like Jadas or Moores (they both look stunning with the buzz cut) an insult. Truth be told my wife big chopped her hair some years ago and went super short…i loved it….she looked beautiful and comparing her to GIjane would be more of a compliment than an “insult”

And **** expecting an apology from Rock now…i mean if he does make an apology, just further proves how much more class than Will he has…but after getting smacked for it? Apologize? Nah Jada and Will can Hold that.

You are reaching man, that’s a terrible comparison, people can’t chose to be short and body shaming has been frowned upon for sometime now…a hairstyle in most cases is a choice, specially for women who are usually not linked to a balding pattern like men are, yet as I said before, on th :rofl: at same night and same stage Brons balding was targeted and I do t see this public outrage for that….Regina WELL KNOWING, Bron ISNT balding by choice…..so yes, Chris being aware of Jadas condition makes all the difference on his intent of insult and chances are he wasn’t, and just chose to make a quip BecUse I simply can’t think of pointing out a BEAUTIFUL hairstyle like Jadas or Moores (they both look stunning with the buzz cut) an insult. Truth be told my wife big chopped her hair some years ago and went super short…i loved it….she looked beautiful and comparing her to GIjane would be more of a compliment than an “insult”

She didn't choose to have alopecia. :rofl:

Hair shaming is also becoming a thing now. Just because it is a relatively new area of sensitivity doesn't mean people get a pass to shame women's hair or lack thereof. You're not making sense.

it's just crazy will smacked Chris because of a hair joke but he let Jada have an entanglement and is cool with it

he wants to defend Jada honor but she don't even respect him which is sad

If I recalled both said that the entanglement happened during a period that they were separated - where Will was doing his thing and Jada was too. They just brought it out on front street.

You can defend Will smacking frail *** Chris Rock all ya want, I'm here for the slander.

Lol so you want him to go to the streets of Chicago just to make himself look more manly? This was reactionary. He didn't care how small shrek was at the time.

it's just crazy will smacked Chris because of a hair joke but he let Jada have an entanglement and is cool with it

he wants to defend Jada honor but she don't even respect him which is sad
Exactly! How you gonna defend the honor of someone who has no honor? She didn't even react to will acting like B***h for the world to see.

If I recalled both said that the entanglement happened during a period that they were separated - where Will was doing his thing and Jada was too. They just brought it out on front street.
These cats refuse to digest this information G. They keep comparing the situations, when they aren't the same. It's obvious that August just didn't know how to keep quiet and play his role.

These cats refuse to digest this information G. They keep comparing the situations, when they aren't the same. It's obvious that August just didn't know how to keep quiet and play his role.

I can understand them being separated. I can also understand that but for August it would have remained private.

But how is the August Alsina entanglement song, ft. Rick Ross, not more disrespectful than the GI Jane joke?

Lol so you want him to go to the streets of Chicago just to make himself look more manly? This was reactionary. He didn't care how small shrek was at the time.
I don't want nothing but slander on Wills choice of people to use to show the world he had had it and wasn't gonna take it no more.

How you gonna defend the honor of someone who has no honor?

i have zero clue what will is thinking or going through

but even if he did get divorced from jada and moved onto another relationship.. or their marriage is an open one.. or not a physical one.. or whatever arrangement they have

jada is still the mother of 2 of his children and someone he has spent years together with

he clearly was publicly hurt by her actions.. That doesn’t mean dude would just stop caring for her on a multitude of levels

Back
Top Bottom