The Will Smith Slander Thread

Even the dudes mom not standing behind that bull**** outburst, but we have a few dudes here defending his actions :lol:

Ya lookin real sus

She knows Jada and Scientology F’ed up and took her son a long time ago.

1 man slapped another man after that man said something about the first man’s wife, who suffered from an illness which triggered the comment

meanwhile this happened:

ah yes stephen jackson...famously known for good judgment in hectic situations. :lol:

1648836428586.png
1648836455850.png

ah yes stephen jackson...famously known for good judgment in hectic situations. :lol:

1648836428586.png
1648836455850.png

please quote where I said Stephen Jackson had good judgement..

as I said, I think ksteezy ksteezy should go share his views

i want to watch, I want to be entertained

but I don’t think fans should be throwing things at NBA players

Can't wait for the next red table talk so it can further damage Will's public image. The Entaglement was just the beginning. The Slap about to put the nail in the coffin.

1 man slapped another man after that man said something about the first man’s wife, who suffered from an illness which triggered the comment

meanwhile this happened:

It'll get swept under the rug, right on cue

please quote where I said Stephen Jackson had good judgement..

as I said, I think ksteezy ksteezy should go share his views

i want to watch, I want to be entertained

but I don’t think fans should be throwing things at NBA players

im not saying you said, that, im just commenting on the video.

the idea that Stephen Jackson off all people
is giving people advice on what they should do in that situation is just funny.

im not saying you said, that, im just commenting on the video.

the idea that Stephen Jackson off all people
is giving people advice on what they should do in that situation is just funny.

is Stephen Jackson not entitled to voice his opinion on the matter?

given what ksteezy ksteezy said, ksteezy ksteezy would think Stephen Jackson was “looking sus”

I think it would f’n hilarious if ksteezy ksteezy voiced that to Stephen Jackson

Once again, CHRIS DIDNT KNOW her hairstyle was forced upon her, jada has rocked short hair for years, is a look that’s pretty much her signature, what exactly are you missing here? Now if he knew that it was tied to an illness I guarantee you he wouldn’t have chosen to say that joke….he’s a POS for not apologizing to a scumbag that took it upon himself to assault him on live television? Something Jada celebrated after like Chris truly deserved that….you must be out of your mind if you think anyone other than Chris is owed an apology here….

You might want to do yourself a favor and listen to the podcast where he talks about still dealing with trauma caused by the last time he got punched in the face after SNL…this was before this happened to get a grasp of who was truly victimized on this night.

Yea he didn't know and now he does. His grace period for ignorance is over he should apologize if not he still looks like a piece of sh**.

I really hope that's an april fools joke... hope solo really fell off it's really sad

shh BEEN sad.. i cant remember specifics, but didn’t she have terrible sh going while still with team USA?

i know she’s had a bunch of shh, but can’t remember how much in coincides with her representing the states

I think you should go voice this opinion to Stephen jackson and please take your camera if you do

A horrible take by Stephen Jackson. Basically suggesting it would have been okay/acceptable to see two grown black man fighting on stage at one of the biggest and most honorable events in fronts of cameras for all to see. This is why back in the day the dumb ****** weren’t allowed to talk. A lot of ****** need to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom