The Will Smith Slander Thread

Larry David is actually all that rapist pretended to be, but he’s actually funny

I think you are missing my point or we have a disconnect. There are certain things you just don’t do…..particularly depending on where you are. To have possibly seen two black men fighting on stage at the Oscars would have been embarrassing. It’s unfortunate Stephen Jackson doesn’t see it that way.

Some NT’ers think Space Jam and Space Jam 2 are Oscar worthy.

962BC1DC-B7D4-4FC4-BF7C-ED6A98465AFC.gif

Both deserve a:

FBDAD558-09BA-4326-B1E5-6A392187F45F.jpeg

Some NT’ers think Space Jam and Space Jam 2 are Oscar worthy.

what the f thar gotta do with that rapist and his unfunny movies?

somehow that rapist and his films have won more and been recognized more than Stanley flippin Kubrick

crash, the hot garbage that was crash

has won more oscars than all of kubrick’s films combined

Is this about the time Mia Farrows got her daughter to accuse Woody of rape and when it was investigated it was concluded no rape happened?

Or is this about the rape of someone else? :nerd:

I’m believing Ronan farrow out of all of em

woody Allen is his father and could just stay out of it

although the whole step/adopted daughter thing is weird

Last edited:
I’m believing Ronan farrow out of all of em

woody Allen is his father and could just stay out of it
Ronan? Who was 5 years old at the time?

You believe him and not his brother Moses, 14 at the time, who has said their mother brainwashed them in to repeating that lie?

Ronan? Who was 5 years old at the time?

You believe him and not his brother Moses, 14 at the time, who has said their mother brainwashed them in to repeating that lie?

i believe the person with a resume of exposing powerful men

he has won awards for his investigative journalism

ronan has to think of his own career and the other work he has done

I don’t think going after your own father is something anyone can do lightly, especially when it can have such a large impact on others and yourself

I don’t think going after your own father is something anyone can do lightly, especially when it can have such a large impact on others and yourself
None of that is convincing in the face of facts. It doesn't make sense to blindly believe cuz of those reasons

Ronan hasn't exposed anything about that matter. He was a child.

Its not hard to go after your father when you have absolutely no relationship with him. There is no impact to be had.

None of that is convincing in the face of facts. It doesn't make sense to blindly believe cuz of those reasons

Its not hard to go after your father when you have absolutely no relationship with him and were raised by a mother actively pitting you against him. Pretending he's impartial about it is crazy. There is no impact to be had.

Its not hard to go after your father when you have absolutely no relationship with him and were raised by a mother actively pitting you against him. Pretending he's impartial about it is crazy. There is no impact to be had.

i agee he’s not impartial, but he does not have the same incentives as the other family members involved

he has his own career and doesn’t need to be involved in any of it

and of the children, he’s the one who actually does investigative journalism

he is putting his own professional reputation on the line, on top of risking the other work he has done

Lol Jordan fans swear Space Jam 1 was any better. I think it's worse. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

both are terrible, but I got zero clue what would inspire someone to make 2 unless a huge check was attached

Lebron was funny in the couple scenes I saw of him in that amy Schumer movie.. but him and hader really needed someone other than her

Am I suppose to take a guy that looks like he’s still claimed as a dependent on his mother’s taxes with a du-rag on his head seriously??
Depends if you’re the type to ignore the message because of the messenger.

Maybe press play and just listen to the audio if all you got from the vid was this guy looks young.

both are terrible, but I got zero clue what would inspire someone to make 2 unless a huge check was attached

Lebron was funny in the couple scenes I saw of him in that amy Schumer movie.. but him and hader really needed someone other than her

I think part of lebrons appeal as an actor is how incredibly bad he is at it. :lol:

Depends if you’re the type to ignore the message because of the messenger.

Maybe press play and just listen to the audio if all you got from the vid was this guy looks young.

I did. It was pointless just as I suspected……given who the message was coming from. Appreciate the effort though champ.

I did. It was pointless just as I suspected……given who the message was coming from. Appreciate the effort though champ.
So you’re just like what’s depicted in the vid then.

The point of it was obvious.

To say you suspected it was pointless doesn’t even make sense.

No effort taken. I just put up a mirror.

Back
Top Bottom