The Will Smith Slander Thread

A horrible take by Stephen Jackson. Basically suggesting it would have been okay/acceptable to see two grown black man fighting on stage at one of the biggest and most honorable events in fronts of cameras for all to see. This is why back in the day the dumb ****** weren’t allowed to talk. A lot of ****** need to grow up.

dumb people been on screens doing dumb shh since the silent movie era

you giving an award show with the history they got way too much credit

John Wayne had to be stopped by multiple men from beating this lady along with what Clint sad afterwards and how the crowd acted during:

dumb people been on screens doing dumb shh since the silent movie era

you giving an award show with the history they got way too much credit

John Wayne had to be stopped by multiple men from beating this lady along with what Clint sad afterwards and how the crowd acted during:

Generally speaking the Oscars is regarding as a prestigious event. I’m sure they have had instances where that perception didn’t line up to what was displayed but generally speaking it’s regarded as a prestigious event. Dudes going out of there way in here to try and act brand new and posting some obscure clip that nobody real cares about and doesn’t match up to what the event is suppose to be about.

For Stephen Jackson to suggest it’s okay for two grown black men dressed in tuxedos to start fighting and rolling around on the stage like two kids out on the playground in elementary school is asinine and idiotic to say the least. This is why dumb ****** don’t need to have any kind of social media outlet. It encourages other dumb ****** to possibly do stupid things. We have enough of that going around in our community.

f the Oscars

these the same people with this in their history:

and let’s not forget giving an award and celebrating this dude:

Again, folks acting brand new posting small clips that next to nobody cares about and generally speaking the masses wouldn’t discuss or mention if they were to talk about the Oscars. Folks reaching to try and prove their point.

Also, when you say F the Oscars are you talking from your perspective or F the Oscars in regards to the black actors and even producers that show up to the event and quite frankly highlight the show??

Again, folks acting brand new posting small clips that next to nobody cares about

and that is sad

why should I, well aware of the history of that event, consider it prestigious

They gave driving miss flippin daisy 4 awards and nominated it for countless others

and that is sad

why should I, well aware of the history of that event, consider it prestigious

They gave driving miss flippin daisy 4 awards and nominated it for countless others

I think you are missing my point or we have a disconnect. There are certain things you just don’t do…..particularly depending on where you are. To have possibly seen two black men fighting on stage at the Oscars would have been embarrassing. It’s unfortunate Stephen Jackson doesn’t see it that way.

I don’t disagree.

trying to beat a woman for simply asking for equal rights when a professional football team was named after a blatant racial slur and numerous college, professional and other sports teams used (and still do) her peoples imagery

THAT is something you don’t do

i love movies, but I’m not going put an award show on a pedestal.. especially when crash has won a best picture at thar aware show and do the right thing wasn’t even nominated for best director or best picture

Adrian Brody rolled up on the Oscar stage and kissed a married Halle berry when she had zero warning or clue

that is something you don’t do

Dude was black balled by Hollywood for a minute after that wasn't he?

Dude was black balled by Hollywood for a minute after that wasn't he?

asking the wrong person, I didn’t even watch the pianist.. but f Roman Polanski

and a whole lotta people “looking sus” for celebrating dude’s win when they all knew why he wasn’t there.. and also those who continued working with dude when they’re well aware why he’s not in the US

Yea he didn't know and now he does. His grace period for ignorance is over he should apologize if not he still looks like a piece of sh**.

What is this grace period you speak of? The irony of you to somehow want to be so forgiving of Wills reaction, but want to completely bypass how Chris, who was simply doing his comedy gig, something he’s done his whole life and made a living doing so, gets to process his own PHYSICAL assault…you really don’t see the fault in that AT ALL.

What is this grace period you speak of? The irony of you to somehow want to be so forgiving of Wills reaction, but want to completely bypass how Chris, who was simply doing his comedy gig, something he’s done his whole life and made a living doing so, gets to process his own PHYSICAL assault…you really don’t see the fault in that AT ALL.

no one is saying will smith doesn’t have fault

no one is saying his only option to handle the matter was violence

but Chris rock also could have chosen not to make fun of the lack of hair

chris rock could have stuck to what he did in rehearsal

the academy could have better protected those on stage, as this is not the 1st incident of people approaching presenters or getting on stage

Also chris rock in his own comedy has said:

“Ain't nobody above an ***-whooping“

“.. Now I'm not saying he should have killed her, but I understand”

I’m not apologizing to anyone after they decided to put their hands on me, the second you escalate something to a physical confrontation you lost all claims to any type of apology, you can SMD at that point, as said earlier, Rock is a much better man than most, by simply not getting this clown Will arrested ON SIGHT and reallllllly ruining the whole ceremony for everyone past that point, the second he was assaulted on stage, he could have really leaned on to it and gotten police involved and he would have been well within his right to get the whole production shut the ***** down….

the second you escalate something to a physical confrontation you lost all claims to any type of apology,

jada didn’t physically confront Chris rock

I agree, Chris rock doesn’t owe will smith an apology

jada didn’t physically confront Chris rock

I agree, Chris rock doesn’t owe will smith an apology

Well luckily it’s Will who’s on trial here, maybe Chris will issue an apology to Jada directly, based on how he’s handled things so far on his end, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does, he’s reallly taking the high road….but To sit here and give the man who just got assaulted on National tv a grace period to apologize? Lol

Jada better sit her *** still and wait on it, based on how she was celebrating her husband and enjoying the buffoonery,, it didn’t seem like she disagreed much with Wills reaction…tho.

I personally wouldn’t apologize to anyone involved, I was paid to perform, I was paid to make people laugh, that’s literally his gig, he was assaulted for his artistic expression on a stage where artistic expression is CELEBRATED and HONORED….if anyone is owed an apology is Chris.

The grace period of him claiming ignorance. Now he knows and he's remaining silent after hurting someone with an autoimmune disease. He's a POS.

asking the wrong person, I didn’t even watch the pianist.. but f Roman Polanski

and a whole lotta people “looking sus” for celebrating dude’s win when they all knew why he wasn’t there.. and also those who continued working with dude when they’re well aware why he’s not in the US

Brodys shenanigans aside. The Pianist is one of my top 15 movies ever.

Back
Top Bottom