The Will Smith Slander Thread

The pictures posted itself while I think inappropriate, isnt evidence of anything other than them being on that bed

but questions should have been asked which could lead to other bigger things

I legit laughed at this.

Y'all are amazing at times.
Oh, you must think i am defending the Smiths? Nah, I just don't see everything as being sexual. We are literally all assuming what they are to each other. Especially when you don't know someone's relationship. I mean, it's very plausible that they thought this was an innocent pic. But hey, whatever. :lol:

Celeb worship has gone wild in this thread. Some of yall defending this pic, saying **** like "because it aint sexual it's fine."
If this was their daughter they'd be ready to throw hands. The same advocates for Will's slap is defending THIS.
No one gives a **** that they are celebs :lol:. Just because someone's opinion is different than yours, all of a sudden they are d riders and celeb worshippers.
You can't even have a different opinion with dudes anymore :lol:

. We are literally all assuming what they are to each other.

not all of ”we”

I don’t know them people like that.. hell I don’t even know who that white dude is

but that’s why I keep talking about any 14 year old or any 20 year old.. if certain things happen, wrong is wrong

The pictures posted itself while I think inappropriate, isnt evidence of anything other than them being on that bed

but questions should have been asked which could lead to other bigger things
This.
Yes, it's inappropriate being his age and her only being 14 laying in a bed with any boy. But people in this thread made them a couple and saying they were sexual with each other just off this pic. I don't think that pic automatically says that to me, is my point.

No one gives a **** that they are celebs :lol:. Just because someone's opinion is different than yours, all of a sudden they are d riders and celeb worshippers.
You can't even have a different opinion with dudes anymore :lol:
In all honesty I thought that photo would've been undeniably not appropriate.
In other words, I would've thought anyone on NT who has daughters wouldn't allow that to happen to their own, so I chalked it up to the only reason people think it's ok is because they're celebrities.

And to be clear - I thought they were confirmed a couple and public about it. It seemed like that judging from comments in this thread. I'm washed and don't know who anyone is nowadays so I'm taking comments in here as 'news'

Are we really saying that Jada didn't have the entanglement that she said she had?

her: "It was... an entanglement. I loved healing him."
Fresh Prince: *hurt*
internet: "How do we know? Maybe she didn't."

-foe

In all honesty I thought that photo would've been undeniably not appropriate.
In other words, I would've thought anyone on NT who has daughters wouldn't allow that to happen to their own, so I chalked it up to the only reason people think it's ok is because they're celebrities.

And to be clear - I thought they were confirmed a couple and public about it. It seemed like that judging from comments in this thread. I'm washed and don't know who anyone is nowadays so I'm taking comments in here as 'news'
I agree it is inappropriate and never said it wasn't. I just don't agree that it means they are sexual with one another and or a couple

Are we really saying that Jada didn't have the entanglement that she said she had?

her: "It was... an entanglement. I loved healing him."
Fresh Prince: *hurt*
internet: "How do we know? Maybe she didn't."

-foe

Didn't will and her have an open relationship? And wasn't will doing his own "dirt"?

I guess it's only a problem when the woman does it. :rofl:

This.
Yes, it's inappropriate being his age. But people in this thread made them a couple and saying they were sexual with each other just off this pic. I don't think that pic automatically says that to me, is my point.

this is why you need to talk with your kids, find out what happened

see if anything more happened.. maybe something happened and they didn’t fully understand

look at team USA gymnastics.. a lot would be deemed inappropriate outside of that context.. but on top of that lines were clearly crossed

Didn't will and her have an open relationship? And wasn't will doing his own "dirt"?

"Did she?" is different than "Is that a problem?"

"Did she?" is different than "How old were they both?"

"Did she?" is different than "Did Will also?"

"Did she?" is different than "If Will did, shouldn't that also be a problem?"

We still stuck on "Did she?"... when she said she did.

-foe

The entanglement thing was funny when it first came out. But it's weird that people blatantly ignore the fact that they said that they were separated at the time. So she was free to **** whomever, and so was he. So why do people care so much like she cheated on him and he just allowed it? Plus as you said, they have an open relationship :lol:

"Did she?" is different than "Is that a problem?"

"Did she?" is different than "How old were they both?"

"Did she?" is different than "Did Will also?"

"Did she?" is different than "Is it a problem if Will did?"

We still stuck on "Did she?"... when she said she did.

-foe

What the hell are you rambling about.? :lol: I'm just saying they have an open relationship. Will and Jada been seeing other people. It just seems to only be a problem when Jada does it.

The real problem is the embarrassment that resulted of the "entanglement". You have to know who you're ******* with. Ya'll are also ignoring that August was Jaden's friend. Wild ****.

Will kept it solid up until then. Jada should've been expected to do the same.

Also Will and Jada never explicitly said they had an open relationship. I wish y'all would stop running with that narrative.

Also Will and Jada never explicitly said they had an open relationship. I wish y'all would stop running with that narrative.

Basing this on the same chatty Patty tabloids his haters frequent. They have hinted at being in an open relationship for a while.

Basing this on the same chatty Patty tabloids his haters frequent. They have hinted at being in an open relationship for a while.

Did Will and Jada explicitly say they were in an open relationship? I have video evidence of Jada saying she slept with August and that her grandmother taught her how to masturbate when she was 9

Just applying your own logic of needing Jada's grandma showing her how to get off despite Jada saying this happened herself:
Provide video evidence of them stating they are in an open relationship.
Provide video evidence of each of them dating and smashing other people.
Provide both or your point should be disregarded and thrown out.

Oh so in this case 'a hint' works for you?

Did Will and Jada explicitly say they were in an open relationship? I have video evidence of Jada saying she slept with August and that her grandmother taught her how to masturbate when she was 9

Yes...yes they did according to the same tabloids you base your information on.

Back
Top Bottom