The Will Smith Slander Thread

i know AND do not understand

with most things in life, I’d assume/hope the older you get and hopefully wiser the more realistic you get about these things

im not saying don’t have faith, but learn the history.. I get diving in and having an interest, but buying all the way in that’s the part I don’t get

Well I'm glad I was at enough of a sound mind to reject all this BS at a very young age. Books and being an avid reader will do that to you.

But that space ship though..... :nerd:

Nothing you posted makes me see them in a negative light. Wealthy family with 3 great kids. Nothing to hate here. Again Chris' talentless brother needs to stop talking and come after Will, let's see how that ends up for him.

You're late to the party we've already discussed what Jada said. She said the right thing but you know damn well she enjoyed watching Chris get smacked the F up.

Of course nothing I say will make you see them in a negative light, I don’t think that’s the point anyone is trying to make as we have already established you will blindly cape for this family….facts remain tho…

-jada slept with her sons friend
-only an emotional unstable person would lack the self restraint to understand walking up on a stage during a nationally televised show and smacked a colleague is in any way appropriate
-jada once again tossed Will right under the bus
-another one of Jadens friend is ALLOWED by the parents to get cozied up with their 14 year old daughter while that friend is a grown adult.

But we get that to you, all these things are acceptable….guess you write them off as “eccentric”

Of course nothing I say will make you see them in a negative light, I don’t think that’s the point anyone is trying to make as we have already established you will blindly cape for this family….facts remain tho…

-jada slept with her sons friend
-only an emotional unstable person would lack the self restraint to understand walking up on a stage during a nationally televised show and smacked a colleague is in any way appropriate
-jada once again tossed Will right under the bus
-another one of Jadens friend is ALLOWED by the parents to get cozied up with their 14 year old daughter while that friend is a grown adult.

But we get that to you, all these things are acceptable….guess you write them off as “eccentric”

Every family has its issues but on the large scope of things this family is doing hollywood family right. I've already established that Will and her had an agreement about being in a nontraditional marriage. That's their business.

All this to distract from a well deserved slap.

who is defending that thou?
Any, "YALL are making it sexual. We don't know what went on in the bed" type of comments IS defending the idea of a 20 year old sitting in a bed with a 14 year old with no shirt on.

Let me know how that isn't defending it. I'm listening.

1649246801377.png
Will all the nt miss Cleo's chime in and tell me what she really means since we can no longer take her quotes as quotes?
deusavertat deusavertat

Any, "YALL are making it sexual. We don't know what went on in the bed" type of comments IS defending the idea of a 20 year old sitting in a bed with a 14 year old with no shirt on.

Let me know how that isn't defending it. I'm listening.

ive seen the photo called inappropriate numerous times

we don’t know what happened in the bed outside of the photo itself

we don’t know if anything sexual happened

while the photo might be considered inappropriate by some (I’d hope most), we don’t know if anything criminal occurred

a lot of questions should have been asked to determine if anything criminal happened and who enabled the criminal activity

a 20 year old having a sexual relationship with a 14 year old is statutory rape in most places

ive seen the photo called inappropriate numerous times

we don’t know what happened in the bed outside of the photo itself

we don’t know if anything sexual happened

while the photo might be considered inappropriate by some (I’d hope most), we don’t know if anything criminal occurred

a lot of questions should have been asked to determine if anything criminal happened and who enabled the criminal activity

a 20 year old having a sexual relationship with a 14 year old is statutory rape in most places

You got it.

Every family has its issues but on the large scope of things this family is doing hollywood family right. I've already established that Will and her had an agreement about being in a nontraditional marriage. That's their business.

All this to distract from a well deserved slap.

They decided to open up their marriage to public opinion, let alone one hell of a messy *** marriage at that, open marriage aside which in all reality isn’t that big a deal as long as there is honesty, those Can and have worked for the better, SHE chose to mess around publically with her sons friend, how you in here writing that off as a “great Hollywood family” :lol: then both Will and Jada are totally ok with a 20 year old laying up in a bed with their 14 year old daughter…..I’m not even sure how that is legal and if this was something that a random average family without the spotlight was dealing with, CPS would be involved in some way, but hey…these are the Smiths! You in here giving all type of moral passes, quite the hill you chose to die on

They decided to open up their marriage to public opinion, let alone one hell of a messy *** marriage at that, open marriage aside which in all reality isn’t that big a deal as long as there is honesty, those Can and have worked for the better, SHE chose to mess around publically with her sons friend, how you in here writing that off as a “great Hollywood family” :lol: then both Will and Jada are totally ok with a 20 year old laying up in a bed with their 14 year old daughter…..I’m not even sure how that is legal and if this was something that a random average family without the spotlight was dealing with, CPS would be involved in some way, but hey…these are the Smiths! You in here giving all type of moral passes, quite the hill you chose to die on

Lol they had an agreement. How exactly is that messy? Atleast they ain't out there doing it behind each others backs like everyone else in Hollywood would thst be better?

So your problem is they are public about having a nontraditional marriage? You aren't going to cheat on your wife by osmosis from their public outside marriage relationships. :lol:

Lol they had an agreement. How exactly is that messy? Atleast they ain't out there doing it behind each others backs like everyone else in Hollywood would thst be better?

So your problem is they are public about having a nontraditional marriage? You aren't going to cheat on your wife by osmosis from their public outside marriage relationships. :lol:

Read fam, being an open marriage isn’t really the issue, I think what most people will find sickening is that the person she CHOSE to have another whole relationship with is her sons friend….do you really not see the problem in that? 🤣🤣

I know it would be bad for his wife to say yea Chris deserved that pimp smacked when her husband apologized.

Then don’t say anything at all….

Hell we have yet to hear from Chris himself, yet we’ve already heard from Will, his momma, his wife and son :lol:

Read fam, being an open marriage isn’t really the issue, I think what most people will find sickening is that the person she CHOSE to have another whole relationship with is her sons friend….do you really not see the problem in that? 🤣🤣

Her sons friend is a grown man. Unless there were clauses in the open relationship agreement that forbade this I don't see a problem with it.

The 48-year-old actress said she went into relationship with the 27-year-old rapper after she and Smith separated briefly.

Not only were they in an open marriage they were separated at this point. She isn't the first older woman to look for a young buckaroo in Hollywood. This isn't the worst thing a marriage can go through. They are still together. Their kids are still flourishing. :pimp:

The 48-year-old actress said she went into relationship with the 27-year-old rapper after she and Smith separated briefly.

Not only were they in an open marriage they were separated at this point. She isn't the first older woman to look for a young buckaroo in Hollywood. This isn't the worst thing a marriage can go through. They are still together. Their kids are still flourishing. :pimp:

Would you feel the same way if it was a 48 year old male actor and a 27 year old friend of his daughter that was suffering through an autoimmune liver disease?

Would you respond the same if the same male actor said he wanted to heal his daughter’s friend and it resulted in an entanglement?

Yes.

You can say the photo is inappropriate while also defending the photo.

But if you disagree, fine.

i would suggest starting from when the photo was initially posted and the discussion of whatever the relationship was between those 2

get the full picture before assuming that someone is actually defending it or them or that

i would suggest starting from when the photo was initially posted and the discussion of whatever the relationship was between those 2

get the full picture before assuming that someone is actually defending it or them or that

He already said you got it. Guess he doesn’t feel like playing in the obtuse Olympics with you this morning.

Would you feel the same way if it was a 48 year old male actor and a 27 year old friend of his daughter that was suffering through an autoimmune liver disease?

Would you respond the same if the same male actor said he wanted to heal his daughter’s friend and it resulted in an entanglement?

Which autoimmune liver disease? Grabs popcorn.

Why won't somebody think of the men? |l

Fam you realllllly trying hard to overlook the fact that THAT WAS HER SONS FRIEND!!!! Nobody focus on the predatory nature of it her being nearly double his age, whatever…that can get a pass….but you cool with your boy blowing your moms back out? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom