The Will Smith Slander Thread

Yet here you are. Welcome!!
14524032.jpg

Got em :rofl:

Not really, no. Being in the thread and leaving is not the same as spending hours and days defending someone through dozens and dozens of posts.

Not that that's wrong. It's not wrong. But those 2 things aren't the same.

-foe

It's like when people say "who cares" while simultaneously adding to the conversation about the conversation they supposedly don't care about. :rofl:

You went out of your way to post in here, you just became part of the conversation dumb dumb.

I mean I see what you're saying. A single drop of water is exactly the same as a flood. I get it.

-foe

This is a forum. 85% of the threads that aren't about shoes/clothing is gossip. What we call "guy talk" is just make gossip.

A Boeing 747 doesn't take you to the galactic confederacy to meet xenu. You need a space ship. Why do you think all these rich people are all of a sudden going out to space?

I'm saving up to reserve my ticket as we speak.

A Boeing 747 doesn't take you to the galactic confederacy to meet xenu. You need a space ship. Why do you think all these rich people are all of a sudden going out to space?

I'm saving up to reserve my ticket as we speak.
According to L. Ron Hubbard, a boeing 757 DC-8 with space rockets attached are the means of transportation.

1506527298831.gif

*Correction, DC-8s :lol:

Still more believable than anything in the Bible or Koran. Sign me up to meet xenu...
Cuz it sounds more like the plot of a near future sci-fi script.

Im sure that's how religion captivated the masses originally. Just fantastical enough.

I don’t see how adults sign up for any of it

I get if you were in from childhood

The Ginni Thomas makes a lot more sense with the news she was in a cult

I'm not even that big a will Smith fan so stop it. I am just ok with skippity paps if someone disrespects your wife or family. I personally wouldn't resort to violence but I understand it

This bum should square up and stop talking about it. Tryna play tough for his audience with his talentless ***.

You need to sit down with this ********….these the people you caping for ….

You need to sit down with this bull****….these the people you caping for ….

Nothing you posted makes me see them in a negative light. Wealthy family with 3 great kids. Nothing to hate here. Again Chris' talentless brother needs to stop talking and come after Will, let's see how that ends up for him.

You're late to the party we've already discussed what Jada said. She said the right thing but you know damn well she enjoyed watching Chris get smacked the F up.

A lot of people convert as adults into more ridiculous religions.

i know AND do not understand

with most things in life, I’d assume/hope the older you get and hopefully wiser the more realistic you get about these things

im not saying don’t have faith, but learn the history.. I get diving in and having an interest, but buying all the way in that’s the part I don’t get

For real. I don't get these dudes. This is simply not appropriate to put out on the internet.

Maybe it's just me knowing that most black folks I know weren't even allowed to have our room doors closed when we had company of the opposite sex.
Willow-Smith-and-Moises-Arias-221.jpg

Yea, not sure how this can be defended but we know folks are willing to say anything for the sake of "Defending their point."

This is a forum. 85% of the threads that aren't about shoes/clothing is gossip. What we call "guy talk" is just make gossip.

Go into the SPorts FOrum in the summer and look at dudes writing essays about how NBA players are getting wined and dined with steak dinners by random teams.

Back
Top Bottom